What's your new role about?
Are you looking for an opportunity to bridge your technical expertise with your creative spark and engaging personality? Join our new and growing Business Technical Systems team at DAZN and use your creativity to introduce new and innovative strategies to make IT fun, drive adoption, employee’s engagement and experience with the applications used across DAZN!
You’ll have the opportunity to lead the use for a suite of applications including ServiceNow, WhatsON, ScheduALL, Dynamics CRM, Salesforce and Office365 and champion the benefits that they offer to the business. In this varied role, you’ll be developing and delivering materials across a range of channels in order to enable the successful adoption of technology solutions and their ongoing usage. Your top notch communication and planning skills will help you execute, train, develop and deliver whilst promoting maximum productivity and experience for users to assist with our employee’s excellence.
This is a great opportunity to play a key role in DAZN's rapid global expansion. You will have a number of opportunities to grow your career and will be involved in projects in different areas throughout our Global Organisation.
If you come from a similar IT System background with experience in adoption and engagement processes, are familiar with Office365 and like the sound of putting your mark on our IT engagement strategies in a growing, dynamic business then we would love to hear from you!
HERE’S YOUR ROLE BROKEN DOWN (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Working with the Internal Communications team and System Owners to develop communications plans to promote the use of DAZN’s technical systems, maximising their usage to get the best from the system.
- Identify gaps and overlaps in tools by analysing data from multiple systems and by providing insight in system usage to ensure that we are getting the best out of what we have.
- Be creative and think outside the box in implementing new ways of working; including team briefings, using digital technologies, creating roadshows, site visits and recognition events.
- Create a platform for our employees to share their thoughts, feelings and ideas with their colleagues and the Technical Business Systems Team
- Work closely with a variety of teams such as our colleagues in support and the Learning management system to take a collaborative approach to improve the environment for our users.
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- An excellent grasp of all things Office 365 - functionalities, capabilities, Office Teams, etc.
- Relevant work experience in a systems adoption and engagement position or similar
- Experienced facilitator with excellent coaching skills - experience in running workshops and meetings and the confidence to advise Senior Stakeholders
- Teamwork & Collaboration - an accomplished communicator, able to build relationships quickly.
- Planning & Organisation - extremely organised and able to manage your time and resources
- The ability to present information to a high standard using a variety of written, verbal and presentation techniques.
- Strengths in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask.
NOT ESSENTIAL, BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Extensive knowledge of ServiceNow, WhatsON, ScheduALL, Dynamics CRM Salesforce
- Degree qualified or equivalent experience in IT Systems
Here's a little more about us…
DAZN is a tech-first sport streaming platform that reaches millions of users every week. We are challenging a traditional industry and giving power back to the fans.
This is the perfect place to work if you are passionate about technology and want an opportunity to use your creativity to help grow and scale a global range of IT systems, Infrastructure and IT Services. Our cutting edge technology allows us to stream sports content to millions of concurrent viewers globally across multiple platforms and devices. DAZN’s Cloud based architecture unifies a range of technologies in order to deliver a seamless user experience and support a global user base and company infrastructure.
This is an ambitious project with a fast, scalable release cycle. Imagine a tech start up culture but with the security and backing from a well established content and media agency.
We work in small teams and give our people freedom and autonomy when it comes to the work they produce. If you like solving technical problems then this is the place to be. We have a technology community that is here to help. Want to join the revolution? Learn more about us here: http://media.dazn.com