What's your new role about?
Do you breathe, eat, sleep and live sport? Does your network include industry experts who also breathe, eat, sleep and live sport?
This newly created role, you will be fundamental in driving and developing commercial deals with new and existing rights holders, supporting both acquisition and activation rights, as well as being the rights holder point of reference for any other internal functions. Not only this but your analytical skills and thirst for keeping up with industry trend and being ahead of the game will enable you to source, and ultimately own, new business and marketing opportunities within your territory.
The opportunities for you as the first person in this role could be endless – the start of an awesome new career journey. Speaking of journeys, there will be some local and international travel required with this role. This role could be based in Milan, Italy or Madrid, Spain.
We'd be grateful if you would please send application documents in English. Thank you.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Identify, pitch, negotiate, develop and subsequently manage critical business relationships with existing and new sports rights holders, agencies, partners and publishers.
- Identify new opportunities for marketing activation and content enhancement
- Analyse industry trends including popularity, TV ratings, license fees etc. and report
- Prepare and execute business reviews on progress and challenges
- Coordinating with other DAZN business areas and business development professionals to leverage established relationships and present a unified vision to our stakeholders
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Fluent Italian and English
- Sports obsessed with an established strong industry network and outstanding knowledge of local, international sports rights properties, rights holders, federation and leagues
- Proven leader with experience of leading a sector strategy
- Excellent quantitative analysis skills and ability to evidence using hard data and metrics
- Ability to discuss technical concepts, trade-offs and opportunistic new ideas with technical employees and partners
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Languages - especially Spanish
- Experience working in a similar high growth/scale up business
- Experience working in an international environment / global organisation