What's your new role about?
Do you want to work for the fastest growing and largest Sports OTT provider? Do you believe in the power of strategic partnerships and are you looking to play an active role in growing this business for DAZN in German speaking markets?
DAZN DACH is seeking a dynamic, analytical and high energy (Junior) Partnership Account Manager that can further drive our partnership activation programs.
You’ll be responsible for spotting growth opportunities and developing and managing key partnerships required to grow the subscription business in DACH particularly as we distribute the service on consumer electronics devices and in partnership with platform and retail partners. You’ll be able to identify potential partners locally, be involved in the negotiations for business agreements, go-to-market initiatives and provide on-going management of these partnerships to drive growth and customer engagement.
As our (Junior) Partnership Account Manager, you’ll play a key role in maximizing the value from each strategic partner we are working with. You'll support the team to continuously optimize our commercial partnership strategy in DACH towards growth. This exciting role requires a strong focus on delivery and execution, across new and existing partnerships as well as strong cross-functional project manager skills.
The position will report into the Director Business Development DACH and work alongside the subscription team in-market and globally as well as interact with the wider business (Partner Marketing, Editorial & Programming, Rights Holders/ Commercial, Legal, Finance, Product, Strategy).
This role will be based in Munich.
Benefits include access to DAZN, 30 days’ annual leave, annual performance-related bonus, pension contributions up to 3%, Ticket Plus flexible voucher card, a family friendly community, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, opportunity for mobile working and access to our internal speaker series and events.
As our new (Junior) Partnership Manager (m/f/d), you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Own the day-to-day relationship of some of our priority partners, working with them to help the Partner Marketing Team to activate and deliver best in class campaigns that maximize subscriptions and revenue for both DAZN and our partners
- Support in defining and implementing our commercial partnership growth strategy in DACH together with the Business Development Director and local & global senior partnership and strategy colleagues
- Secure in-time delivery of new partner initiatives / Project-manage go-to-market plans across multiple functions within DAZN and partners
- Grow into role of main contact to some of our key strategic partners in the Operator, Retail, OEMs and Platforms verticals on a day-to-day basis, making sure the relationship is perceived as mutually beneficial
- Analyse industry trends and report these into the relevant local & global functions/ stakeholders
- Prepare and present weekly and monthly status reports to ensure key stakeholders (internal and external) are kept up to date and tasks are being achieved in line with goals and deadlines
- Work with the analytics and finance teams to manage performance reports and forecasts with both internal and external partners, whilst also managing necessary financial requirements
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- Experience in account management / partnership development and/or project management and/or a background in a strategic role
- A strong commercial mindset
- Experience working within the telecommunications, consumer electronics, retail and/or media industry
- Ability to communicate clearly internally and externally across different levels
- A solution oriented and collaborative mindset and way of working
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up actions
- Great project management skills – be able to juggle multiple projects at a time and prioritise workload where required
- Fluent language skills in German and English, both verbal and written
Even better if you have:
- Knowledge of online subscription services and consumer electronics
- Experience of working in an international media or sports business, with multiple teams and stakeholders
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. We are supported by our talented Employee Resource Group communities: proud@DAZN, women@DAZN, disability@DAZN and ParentZONE.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.