What's your new role about?
Do you want to be a part of one of the fasting growing OTT companies in the world? DAZN has just launched in 200 new countries and with lots of ambitious plans, it is our people that really bring our business to life. Can you help us find and bring those people along with us on our journey?
If you want to work proactively, take initiative and have autonomy to work on new, fun ways to source then the DAZN Talent team could be the place for you! As our brand ambassador, you’ll partner with collaborative stakeholders alongside a supportive Global Talent Acquisition team to help you meet business goals and provide the best possible candidate experience to our future talent.
Your recruitment experience within the DACH region and your commercial intelligence will help you to build strong partnerships mainly across our DACH teams as you become their subject matter expert in all things recruitment. Naturally, you will also be supporting roles across other EMEA territories when needed. We are expanding across many different areas, so every day at DAZN will bring variety and insight into interesting areas across Sales & Business Development, Customer Experience & Innovation, Revenue & Subscriptions, Media Production, Broadcast, Finance & Analytics and more!
At DAZN, we value equality, diversity and building an environment where everyone can contribute and have their voices heard. If you like the sound of helping DAZN on our global journey and gaining some valuable experience across new and exciting business areas in return, then we would love to hear from you!
This role could also be based in our Berlin office.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Plan and execute recruitment strategies including internal and external searches to maximise direct hires
- Partner with hiring managers and stakeholders guiding them through hiring journey and advising them on best practice
- Consult with hiring managers to create accurate, engaging and inclusive job specifications and adverts to optimise candidate attraction and connect with candidates across diverse talent pools
- Champion the delivery of a best-in-class candidate experience
- Co-ordinate interviews and feedback sessions across DACH and other EMEA regions
- Collaborate closely with colleagues within the wider Talent Acquisition and HR teams to share best practice, knowledge and talent pools
- Effectively partner with and manage external specialist agencies
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- In-house or agency gained recruitment experience working directly with hiring managers at client side and/ or internal stakeholders
- Recruitment experience in Germany, Austria or Switzerland region
- Fluent or advanced language skills in German and English
- Solutions orientated and confident in prioritising and multi-tasking to meet business hiring goals
- Candidate focused, evidence of providing a best-in-class candidate experience
- Knowledge of creating hiring strategies across a fast-paced, international and evolving business
- Proven success directly sourcing and adopting creative approaches to build candidate pipelines
- Expertise with specialist sourcing tools and social media strategies
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- An interest in sport
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems like Lever or similar
- Experience supporting hiring processes for internal candidates
GERMANY BENEFITS INCLUDE...
- 30 days’ annual leave (pro rata), matched pension contributions of 3% of annual salary, company festivities, fresh fruit, coffee and other refreshments.
- And there’s more…… you’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme. Most importantly our great working atmosphere.
*Please Note - some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
At part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.