What's your new role about?
Our DAZN Creative team is growing! We are looking for dynamic and energetic Junior Motion designers with a talent to match their ambition and an absolute passion for sport.
Candidates should be visually inventive, organised and motivated, keen to learn every day, love working with people and articulating your ideas.
The perfect candidate will be proficient in all things Adobe CS have a keen eye for typography and specialists in 2d animation.
You want an environment where you can thrive, have your ideas listened to, be challenged and mentored in equal measure.
Our DAZN Creative team is an in-house team responsible for creating award winning brand experiences and bringing communications / marketing briefs to life through creating and producing innovative, visually stunning, and effective creative that drives business performance across the group globally. Our main clients being DAZN, Goal and global brand partners including Nike, Nissan, FIFA.
HERE’S YOUR ROLE BROKEN DOWN (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- You’re visually inventive, organised and motivated, keen to learn every day, love working with people and articulating your ideas.
- Work alongside creative colleagues/stake holders to interpret briefs and to create the best work.
- To follow brand guidelines and tone of voice.
- Juggle multiple projects simultaneously.
- To work to formal and informal creative briefs.
- Take onboard feedback and translate that into your work.
- Ensure your work is editorially and accurate technically compliant.
- Be self-confident, flexible, motivated and a good communicator
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Educated to degree level in design, media, animation, or a related design discipline, or have equivalent industry experience with demonstrable graphic design, branding skills.
- You're a year or so out of university and are either in a junior role or have had a few internships
- A link to your portfolio including up to date work on your CV is required
- Adobe creative suite After effects, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Great understanding of typography, composition
- A good eye / Attention to detail.
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD THESE DESIRABLES TOO
- Experience working on sports content.
- Experience working with localisation in a global capacity.
- Benefits include 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), private medical insurance, life Assurance and pension contributions up to 5%.
- And there’s more…… you’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme.
*Please Note - some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.