What's your new role about?
To properly reflect the growing nature of the business, we are currently looking for a new person to strengthen our Central DAZN team in Poland.
As a part of our team, you will be responsible for creating and processing month-end journal entries in our financial system (Oracle). Your duty will be to look after certain cost areas like customer services, signal acquisition, linear channel, and other technical costs. Each month you will be preparing a month-end consolidated file and reviewing it with your direct contact in the UK. Monthly reconciliation of accruals and prepayments will also become one of your duty. The role will also give you the opportunity to work closely with the UK team and practice your English.
You will become a member of a team of 17 people. You will have your direct Team Leader in Katowice who will supervise your work. On daily basis, you will be contacting the UK team to solve all queries and matters.
This role can be based in Katowice or you can work remotely from Poland. The internal job title is Financial Process Associate/Analyst.
As our new Associate/Analyst, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Develop your excel skills
- Use your academic knowledge in practise
- Learn how DAZN operates on different areas
- Improve any weaknesses when you will find them
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- A university degree in Accounting or Finance
- Experience working in a similar role
- Advanced spreadsheet skills
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Good communication and analytical skills
Even better if you have:
- Ability to prioritize tasks and keep strict deadlines
- You are a team player and able to work with and through others
Benefits will include:
- Access to DAZN
- Annual performance-related bonus
- Private medical and dental insurance (fully financed by DAZN)
- Life assurance
- Pension scheme (Pracowniczy Program Emerytalny)
- MyBenefit platform (MultiSport and thousands of sports, culture or tourism benefits)
- Financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme
- Family-friendly community
- Opportunity for flexible working
- Free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind)
- Learning and development resources
- Access to our internal speaker series and events
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
At part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.