What's your new role about?
HERE’S SOME INFORMATION FOR YOU!
To properly reflect growing nature of the business, we are currently looking for a new person to strengthen our Central DAZN team in Poland. This role will be mainly focused on preparing month end activities like accruals, prepayments, and reconciliations. Appropriate candidate will be responsible for individual cost area, including journal entries, analyses and reporting.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU ’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Creating and processing month end journal entries
- Analysing individual costs across company
- Reconciling accruals and prepayments
- Preparing month end consolidated file
- Constant communication with team of analysts in UK/Poland for clarification and explanation mismatches and discrepancies
- Cooperation with auditors to explain their queries
- Create ad hoc adjustments and reports
- Support other team members
YOU’LL NEED TO HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS
- University degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2-3 years of experience in similar role
- Advanced spreadsheet skills
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Communication and analytical skills
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD THESE TOO
- Ability to prioritize tasks and keep strict deadlines
- Must be a team player and able to work with and through others
THE BENEFITS YOU CAN ENJOY...
- You’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development.
- We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme.
- Benefits also include medical insurance, group insurance, Multisport card and flexible working arrangements.
- We have a break room with PlayStation, table soccer, ping-pong table and massage chair.
- You can also enjoy breakfast and fruits throughout the week.
Here's a little more about us…
HERE’S A LITTLE MORE ABOUT US
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global media tech company with over 2000 permanent employees and a unique live and on-demand sport streaming service which is active in multiple territories around the world. Our company is also home to some of the world’s most popular sports websites including Goal.com
, Sporting News and Spox.com
. If you were to ask one of our employees what it’s like to work at DAZN you may hear words such as progressive, brave, dynamic, agile and fun. We have a team of intelligent, hard-working individuals who believe in our product and who want to support our common goal: to change the way the world sees sport. Using world class technological infrastructure and the expertise of the very best talent drawn from the BBC, SKY, ESPN, FIFA, Nike, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Amazon and Now TV to name a few, DAZN is leading the charge to give sports fans around the world access to sport anytime, anywhere. DAZN is available on nearly every connected device including TVs, smartphones, tablets, PCs and games consoles. The platform is going through a period of rapid expansion with further new markets to be revealed soon. To find out more visit: http://media.dazn.com
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life.
We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. There are no limits to what we can achieve. So, if you want to push boundaries and change the world, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry, and we're not going to stop.
Because for us, it's all about Limitless Ambition - never settling, always restless, always wanting more for our customers. We're growing fast and have made a big impact so far, and that's just the beginning. There's so much we can do. Working with us is exciting, empowering and truly global.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to succeed at DAZN. Come and join our team
DAZN – who we are and what we do:
- Headquartered in the UK
- 2,800 employees in over 24 countries.
- We are home to DAZN – the largest, fastest-growing global sports streaming service
- DAZN is live in Spain, Italy, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Brazil, the USA, Canada, and Japan.
- We guarantee affordable access on all devices including TVs, smartphones, tablets, games consoles and PCs
- We work across every aspect from broadcast planning & production through to content distribution & commercialisation
- We run some of the world's most popular sports sites, including Goal, Sporting News and Spox.