What's your new role about?
DAZN is a world-changing sports broadcaster bringing thousands of sporting events into millions of households across the world, delivering live sport direct to consumers through 100s of devices in over 200 countries. Now we’re looking to expand our Product Team in Poland. Take your chance and apply for our Product Manager - Mobile role!
As a Product Manager for the Mobile team, you will be responsible for defining and delivering a road map in a user-centric and data-driven environment. You will work closely with Engineering Managers, Principals, Architects, Lead Devs in different parts of the business and other stakeholders to gather and document requirements, define user journeys, and create user stories with Behaviour Driven Development (BDD) techniques. In this position, you will predict bottlenecks, be a point of contact for developers and build consensus by understanding stakeholders' requirements and issues. You will help identify, prioritize and plan technical solutions, cross-teams improvements, and new, exciting opportunities from our partners.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to not only grow your strategic leadership skills but also play a pivotal and hands-on role in the technology definition, research and delivery side as our product evolves.
Your team will be consisted of around 6-8 Engineers Android & iOS, Test Engineers, Engineering Manager, Scrum Master. You will also work closely with Principals, Architects, and external development teams located in Katowice, the UK, and other cities worldwide.
This role can be based in Katowice, or you can work remotely from anywhere in Poland. The internal job title is Product Manager.
As a Product Manager, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Partner with key stakeholders to collaborate on the strategy, roadmap and supporting metrics required to develop product requirements and deliver the best mobile app on iOS and Android devices
- Collaborate with the Principals, Engineering Managers and Lead developers on making sure that other mobile development teams can deliver features in an effective manner.
- Partner with other product managers to align technical solutions to deliver cross-platform features and capabilities.
- Develop detailed internal or external product requirements for the mobile teams.
- Work closely with internal and external development teams to ensure that the requirements are prioritised and delivered.
- Manage the product backlog as well as the priorities of engineering, R&D, internal partners, third-party vendors to deliver effective and timely solutions while balancing technical dependencies, resourcing and other constraints.
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- Experience as a Product Manager/ Product Owner/ Business Analyst working for mobile, delivering features from start to finish in an Agile environment.
- Strong requirement composition skills, with experience of Gherkin and writing BDD User Stories and Acceptance Criteria in an Agile environment.
- Understanding of software development methodologies.
- Proven experience with A/B testing and user testing.
- Problem-solving skills, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask in delivering work to high quality.
- Excellent program organisation, product management, and coordination skills.
Even better if you have:
- MBA or equivalent qualification, relevant ongoing training, and development.
- Strong command of agile methodologies e.g. Scrum, Kanban.
- Background of software development, engineering-based role.
Benefits will include:
- Access to DAZN streaming service
- Annual performance-related bonus
- Annual leave increasing by 3 days after 3 years
- Private medical and dental insurance (fully financed by DAZN)
- Life assurance
- Pension scheme (Pracowniczy Program Emerytalny)
- MyBenefit platform (MultiSport and thousands of sports, culture or tourism benefits)
- Financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme
- Family-friendly community
- Opportunity for flexible working
- Employee Assistance Program (psychological, managerial, legal and financial counselling)
- Free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind)
- Learning and development resources
- Access to our internal speaker series and events
- High-end laptops (Macs or Windows)
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. We are supported by our talented Employee Resource Group communities: proud@DAZN, women@DAZN, disability@DAZN and ParentZONE.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.