What's your new role about?
DAZN believes there is a significant opportunity to offer commercial venues a new proposition with more sports, more choice and better access than ever before and is looking for an expert Customer Service Manager to help ensure we have a world-leading set of Customer Service (CS) systems, tools and processes in place to support our commercial premises customers.
You will use your powerful combination of business analysis skills, SalesForce expertise and demonstrable delivery and improvement experience in a CS environment, to set up for launch and to drive quality and efficiencies for our new commercial premises CS operation (which has several CS centres in several countries). Ensuring we are on point to support live football in a busy pub is a tough ask and one of several customer challenges we have as we are going to be in bars, betting shops, internet cafes, hotels, retails stores and more.
This is a brilliant opportunity to set out what great looks like. You will have the chance to design customer and agent journeys and to build out requirements for our tools and systems to ensure they are ready to deliver exceptional support to demanding customers through voice, chat, messenger, social, self-help and other channels. Get in touch with us to find out more!
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Help build and implement our CS strategy, process design and operational model
- Manage the operational performance of our customer support centre
- Ensure KPI and SLA adherence
- Account management of some of our key commercial customers
- Relationship management with key internal teams and external suppliers
- Have a 360-degree view of customer pain points via in-depth reporting
- Work with our technical teams to reduce contacts by product improvement
- Look to improve agent efficiency by understanding where our tools can be improved
- Drive improvement of our SalesForce implementation
- In-depth analytical reporting of the centre’s activity and user feedback
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Bilingual Japanese/English speaker
- Comprehensive SalesForce knowledge (service cloud/Einstein for Service)
- Significant experience managing a customer support centre preferably in the B2B media sector
- Previous line-management responsibility, overseeing recruitment and performance needs, planning and evaluating processes and activities
- Metric driven with an ability to analyse data and provide accurate reports
- Proven track record of driving improvement
- Passionate about contact reduction
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Experience working under pressure with the flexibility to meet the requirements of a 24/7 365 day per year operations team
- Managed an outsourced CS solution
- Previous experience managing live incidents on a social environment
- Experience communicating with all levels of the business; able to articulate thoughts and influence senior key stake holders
- Keen interest in global sports
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. There are no limits to what we can achieve. So if you want to push boundaries and help change the world, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team, everyone has the opportunity to make their mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
Because for us, it's all about Limitless Ambition - never settling, always restless, always wanting more for our customers. We're growing fast and have made a big impact so far, and that's just the beginning. There's so much we can do. Working with us is exciting, empowering and truly global.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to succeed at DAZN. Come and join our team.
Who we are and what we do:
* Headquartered in the UK with 2,200 employees located in over 25 countries
* Home to DAZN – the largest, fastest-growing global sports streaming service live in over 200 countries and territories. You can subscribe to our global service at www.dazn.com
* We guarantee affordable access on most connected devices including smart TVs, set-top boxes, streaming sticks, smartphones, tablets, PCs and game consoles
* We work across every aspect of the way fans engage with sports; from production, through to content distribution and commercialisation
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity - where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing the best people across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. We actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.