What's your new role about?
Our Creative Services team is looking for a Studio Manager. Entrusted to deliver cutting edge creative across multiple platforms to help drive forward DAZN and our partners’ brands. Working closely with designers, motion designers and video editors as well as marketing, social, product, and brand partnership teams, you will lead creative delivery through campaigns in both the U.S. and Canada, covering sports such as boxing, MMA, NFL and UEFA Champions League.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- First point of contact for all design queries.
- Gatekeeper and administrator of the design team monthly make list.
- Working with the Head of Design to allocate projects from the make list across the design team.
- Maintenance of digital planning tools and close monitoring of timesheet info.
- Maintenance of the studio calendar, awareness of team PTO, sickness etc.
- Attendance of clients briefings and the being the main point of contact across all design projects.
- Creation and monitoring of project timelines.
- Creation and monitoring of project budgets.
- Gatekeeper of client feedback and approvals.
- Alignment with Production planning team to ensure consistency of campaigns.
- Maintenance and organization of the shared drive to ensure that all graphic assets are filed and archived correctly.
- Sourcing and hiring of freelance design staff when required.
- Maintenance of freelance designer contact database.
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Experience of delivering campaigns across digital, print, motion and video.
- Proficiency in a range of software packages including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and the aptitude to learn new software packages where required.
- Knowledge of design equipment, design software and workflows.
- A good team player.
- Strong multi-tasking and communication skills.
- A flexible approach.
- Pro-active approach to self-development and adapting to new ways of working and improvements in design/production techniques.
- Experience working on branded digital content.
- Experience working with localization in a global capacity.
- Ability to contribute to a design team culture.
- You’ll receive up to 15 days of Paid Time OFF (from the start), 9 paid holidays, affordable health benefits (dental and vision included), generous sick time package, competitive parental leave, short and long-term disability paid by the company, basic term life insurance and personal accident insurance paid by the company, 401(k) and a flexible work environment.
- And there’s more…… you’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme.
Here's a little more about us…
HERE’S A BIT MORE ABOUT US
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global media tech company with over 2000 permanent employees and a unique live and on-demand sport streaming service which is active in multiple territories around the world.
Our company is also home to some of the world’s most popular sports websites including Goal.com, Sporting News and Spox.com.
If you were to ask one of our employees what it’s like to work at DAZN you may hear words such as progressive, brave, dynamic, agile and fun. We have a team of intelligent, hard-working individuals who believe in our product and who want to support our common goal: to change the way the world sees sport.
Using world class technological infrastructure and the expertise of the very best talent drawn from the BBC, SKY, ESPN, FIFA, Nike, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Amazon and Now TV to name a few, DAZN is leading the charge to give sports fans around the world access to sport anytime, anywhere.
DAZN is available on nearly every connected device including TVs, smartphones, tablets, PCs and games consoles.