What's your new role about?
Are you a newly qualified looking for first move in-house? How does working for a fast paced, ever expanding digital media business with a truly global footprint sound
As a Senior Corporate Tax Analyst at DAZN, you will work across a range of issue from Corporate Tax compliance and reporting, Transfer Pricing and Transactions.
DAZN is a global destination for sports fans with revenue in 2022 of $2.3 billion growing 70% year on year. . Fans in any country can watch sport in any language, on any device, live and on-demand. Our service spans across 200+ countries as well as a rich catalogue of live and on-demand content. If you want to be part of this journey then we would love to hear from you.
This role will be based in DAZN’s London headquarters. Benefits include, 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), annual performance-related bonus, private medical insurance, life assurance, pension contributions up to 5%, family friendly community including enhanced parental leave, electric vehicle benefit option, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, opportunity for flexible working and access to our internal speaker series and events.
As our new Senior Corporate Tax Analyst, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Preparing UK tax returns and reviewing outsourced international corporate tax returns
- Assisting with other tax compliance including transfer pricing, country by country reporting and R&D claims in territory
- Preparing tax charges and provisions
- Managing and calculating regular tax payments and monthly cash forecasting
- Managing global corporate tax compliance and helping to maintain the relationships with global tax compliance suppliers
- Managing process of obtaining tax residency certificates and similar forms to minimise withholding taxes
- Reviewing and improving corporate tax processes and documentation (including balance sheet reconciliations and tax payment forecasts), and minimising the cost of withholding taxes
- Supporting senior members of the Tax team on transfer pricing, tax advisory projects and audits
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- ATT and/or CTA and/or ACA/ACCA qualified
- Confident with compliance management
- Capability to effectively manage external (or other) advisers and consultants
- You’ll be flexible and measured in your approach, allowing you to handle multiple tasks in an environment with rapidly shifting priorities and unpredictable demands
Even better if you have:
- Experience of preparing tax charges, provisions and accounting disclosures (ideally under IFRS & UK GAAP), plus introducing quarterly intercompany charging
- Experience of UK and some international corporate tax return preparation and review in a business environment
- Knowledge of other MS Office software (Powerpoint, Word, 365, etc.)
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. We are supported by our talented Employee Resource Group communities: proud@DAZN, women@DAZN, disability@DAZN and ParentZONE.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.