What's your new role about?
HERE’S SOME INFORMATION FOR YOU!
We are looking for the newest member of the cost team for the position of Senior Finance Process Specialist. The main task of the employee will be taking care of month end process for different type of costs in all DAZN entities to ensure accruals accurately reflect outstanding obligations at month/year end. Explaining variances between budget/forecast and actual results. Preparing monthly, weekly & daily reports across all DAZN costs. Fluent business level English is required for daily contact with people from other departments, you will assist with resolving all queries.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Performing the month closing activities (posting the GL transactions, preparing reconciliations of GL accounts, analysing data and processing any required data corrections)
- Reporting & analysis (Collecting data, creating and submitting routine and ad hoc reports as required by process and/or management)
- Providing professional and technical assistance and/or advice to other departments
- Other ad hoc tasks from GL area
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- University degree in Accounting
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Proficient with MS Excel, including formulas and dashboard presentation
- Minimum 3 years experience
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Experience in Oracle
- Understanding of accounting rules for correct presentation
- Flexibility to work in fast-paced and deadline driven environment
Here's a little more about us…
THE BENEFITS YOU CAN ENJOY...
Benefits include medical insurance, group insurance, multi-sport card and flexible working arrangements. We also have a break room with PlayStation, table soccer, ping-pong table and massage chair. You can also enjoy breakfast and fruits throughout the week. And there’s more…… you’ll have access to our online learning portal ( MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structure d management development program and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme.
*Please Note - some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.
HERE’S A LITTLE MORE ABOUT US
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global media tech company with over 2000 permanent employees and a unique live and on-demand sport streaming service which is active in multiple territories around the world. Our company is also home to some of the world’s most popular sports websites including Goal.com
, Sporting News and Spox.com
. If you were to ask one of our employees what it’s like to work at DAZN you may hear words such as progressive, brave, dynamic, agile and fun. We have a team of intelligent, hard-working individuals who believe in our product and who want to support our common goal: to change the way the world sees sport. Using world class technological infrastructure and the expertise of the very best talent drawn from the BBC, SKY, ESPN, FIFA, Nike, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Amazon and Now TV to name a few, DAZN is leading the charge to give sports fans around the world access to sport anytime, anywhere. DAZN is available on nearly every connected device including TVs, smartphones, tablets, PCs and games consoles. The platform is going through a period of rapid expansion with further new markets to be revealed soon. To find out more visit: http://media.dazn.com