What's your new role about?
Live, breathe, dream sport? All sports?
As Programming Editorial Assistant at DAZN you will be making all of our live and post produced sports content visible to our subscribers! This role will be the key liaison between our production, operations and marketing teams ensuring we are giving customers the correct detail around our sports content. If you are fluent in both German and English, share our passion for sports and would like to take your editorial experience to the next level then please get in touch with us!
Benefits include access to DAZN, 30 days’ annual leave, annual performance-related bonus, pension contributions up to 3%, family friendly community, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, opportunity for flexible working (remove if role is 100% office based with shifts e.g. Broadcast Ops), and access to our internal speaker series and events.
As our new Programming Editorial Assistant, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Ensuring that all available content is displayed on the site and is consistent with our English localization
- Working closely with our Central Content team to ensure all articles are produced and written on time and in our brand style
- To include relevant and exciting images to the fixture that you are writing to help customers visually understand the content they are accessing
- Taking care of the live ticker during sports events and writing short articles about the latest sports news
- Working in a post-production environment to create highlights of most of our sports content for our product and all our connected clients
- Preparing content for our live production in accordance with the respective league producers
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- Excellent knowledge of worldwide sports in general, major players and teams
- Ability to multitask across several projects and setup delivery method to a strict time frame to ensure projects are delivered on time, to budget and to client satisfaction
- Experience in writing basic journalistic articles
- Knowledge of editing platforms and an understanding of formats and audio configurations
- Fluency in German and English mandatory
Even better if you have:
- Basic understanding of Content Management processes and delivery platforms
- Ability to set priorities, goals and time tables to achieve maximum productivity
- First experience using cutting tools
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.