What's your new role about?
DAZN Creative is seeking a dynamic Creative Director with a passion for sport to creatively lead our work with advertising clients, including brands and their media agencies.
DAZN Creative is an internal creative agency born within DAZN - the world’s largest OTT sports broadcaster. We are built to serve the brand without distraction, and we’re driven by meaningful creative built on authentic sporting insight. The department is a strong mix of Creatives, Designers, editors and Production staff working in various locations globally.
You must be confident interpreting a diverse range of media briefs and translating them into brilliant, creative ideas that cut through and drive business performance for our clients. With a strong understanding of brands and creative agencies, you will be responsible for leading, visualising and pitching creative concepts.
Leading creative concepts and pitches to brands, delivering work that consistently raises the bar in terms of quality and client satisfaction, with particular emphasis on innovative branded content and social mediacampaigns that can be delivered across DAZN channels, including our OTT platform, VOD player, owned publishing brands (Goal, Sporting News, SPOX) and social media channels.
You must be equally comfortable developing everything from digital storytelling to social firsts, directing shoots and commissioning designers to deliver consistently innovative and visually stunning work.
Working in a very fast-paced environment, you will be expected to combine creative vision with delivering fast-turnaround projects and meeting deadlines with flair. You will also lead and develop a team of creatives/shoot directors, making sure they deliver to your high standards. Taking as much satisfaction from concepting and pitching work as you do produce it.
* Please include a recent show reel/book with your application *
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Creative Direction: responsibility for all creative output for our work with advertising clients, including brands and their agencies.
- Conceptual thinking: the ability to explore and shape a diverse range of creative ideas that align with the strategic and business goals of our different clients
- Innovative Digital & Social campaigns: developing outstanding Digital & Social Media campaigns for brands that position DAZN as the leading media partner for brands.
- Creative delivery: Support the production team to enable them to realise the creative vision and ideas efficiently and practically, ensuring all output reaches the very highest standard.
- Pitching: The ability to shape pitch documents and present them.
- Lead and develop the creative team and output to ensure they produce commercial content that meets clients’ increasing demands.
- Create clear development and training plans for your team.
- Work as part of the leadership team to create and implement a team atmosphere and encouraging sharing of skills and knowledge.
- Recruiting top talent as required.
- Manage and implement the PDR Appraisal process for your team.
- To support and work through any performance issues within the team.
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Worked as a Senior Creative Conceptual Leader for a well-respected agency / broadcast in-house creative / high-profile brand/s.
- Experience of line managing creative teams to deliver complex campaigns across production, post-production, social, digital and other creative mediums.
- Social Media expertise across existing and emerging platforms.
- A passion for, and knowledge of, sport.
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE ....
- Experience working in a global capacity.
UK BENEFITS INCLUDE…
- 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years)
- Single cover Aviva Private medical insurance*
- Life Assurance (4x annual salary)
- Matching pension contributions up to 5%
- Travel Loan
- Cycle to Work Scheme and more.
- You’ll also have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme.
- Department: DAZN Creative
- Reports To (title): SVP Creative
- Career Level: CL4
- Country and Location: Hammersmith
- Hours of Work: 37.5 Hours per week
- Line Management Responsibility: Yes