What's your new role about?
Operational Delivery is a Delivery and Workflow Management function providing process excellence and continuous improvement by enabling globally focussed workflows and tools.
Working within the Operational Delivery function, the Live GFX Workflow Manager will act as a central point of the live graphics workflow development and governance for the global production estate, which includes the Virtual Production environment as well as any local operations.
You will scope and evaluate requirements to develop, deploy and govern graphics workflows and solutions that are aligned to business strategy.
You will conduct in-depth discoveries that drive data-led business decisions focusing on simplifying our business, and increasing productivity and efficiency of our cost base, services, tools and workflows.
This key role in the Operational Delivery department will drive the delivery of live graphics goals for the Workflow Management team, including development and improvements across all global graphics services and workflows. The role will be crucial in standardising multiple regional and global initiatives, reviewing processes for increased efficiencies and providing consistent workflows. It will create and monitor the KPIs that measure operational efficiency and output quality as well as develop remedial plans to improve performance where required.
You will oversee our graphics infrastructure and hardware, working closely with programming and operational teams, overseeing training, and ensuring the correct process is followed to ensure global brand consistency.
As our new Live GFX Workflow Manager, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Define and oversee global operational GFX Strategy
- Gather and analyse Programming requirements
- Onboard new projects and new technology, ensuring synergy with existing tools and workflows
- GFX development across the global GFX estate
- BAU integration within existing workflows
- GFX workflows analysis and improvements
- Managing relationships with existing 3rd party providers
- Create documentation for Programming and Operations teams
- Support delivery of POCs
- Troubleshoot & technical support
- Data support
- GFX testing
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- Good knowledge of and experience using VizRT and Trio graphics systems
- Ability to build graphics within VizRT setup
- Good knowledge of and Experience using Singular
- Experience using Dizplai
- Good knowledge of core Adobe CS software: Photoshop/After Effects/Illustrator/Premiere
- Demonstrable dedication to your craft, passion for your work, combined with attention to detail
- Experience in working with brands and following brand guidelines
- Experience working in a live sports background
Even better if you have:
- Knowledge of other live graphic kit systems e.g Chyron
- Experience in Viz Artist
- Experience in training operators
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. We are supported by our talented Employee Resource Group communities: proud@DAZN, women@DAZN, disability@DAZN and ParentZONE.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.