What's your new role about?
As a Senior Amazon Connect IVR Developer within DAZN's Customer Services - CoE team, DAZN is seeking a talented, The IVR Developer will be responsible for IVR Call Flow Design & Development from Scratch.
This role is full-time, based in our Hyderabad, India office, 5 days a week WFO.
Benefits include access to DAZN, 24 days’ leave, annual performance-related bonus, best in class medical insurance, learning and development resources, opportunity for flexible working, and access to our Dazn OTT app for free, internal speaker series and events.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Amazon Connect development experience required
- 5+ years of experience in IVR Call Flow Design & Developement, telephony and Speech Recognition experience
- Ability to design call-flows from requirement documentation and workshops
- Expert knowledge of 1 or more IVR development environment
- Amazon Connect, Lex, Lambdas, DevOps, RDS, Kinesis Data, S3, Cloudformation, CI/CD, Node.js – the more the better
- Working knowledge of IVR Environments and Operating Systems
- Working knowledge of telephony technologies including call routing, SMS, VOIP
- Understanding of APIs and web services
- Familiarity with and enthusiasm for DevOps, CI/CD, and SRE best practices, as well as iterative Agile-flavored workflows
- Responsible for consistent release management and good change management practices.
- Review and perform troubleshooting analysis of the core application logs.
- AWS Certifications – big plus
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So, if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team,you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
DAZN VALUES – THE ‘HOW’ IN WHAT WE DO:
AMBITIOUS – people who want to make a big impact and drive DAZN forward.
INVENTIVE – people with bright ideas who deliver great new experiences for our customers – and improvements for our business. People who come up with better, simpler ways of doing things.
PASSIONATE – people who are proud of our product, our content and our business – and love to shout about it. People who love what they do and show commitment every day.
BRAVE – people who take difficult decisions to help us focus on improving DAZN, our performance and our results.
SUPPORTIVE – people who know that we achieve more as a team than as individuals. People value inclusion and look out for each other, helping their colleagues enjoy their work and develop their careers. People who consider others before making decisions.
At DAZN, we are committed to fostering an inclusive environment that values equality and diversity, where everyone can contribute and have their voices heard. This means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities.
Everyone has the opportunity to make change and impact our DEI journey by joining our ERGs: Proud@DAZN, Women@DAZN, Disability@DAZN and ParentZone.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.