What's your new role about?
The Customer Growth team at DAZN are responsible for the vision, definition, delivery and optimisation of DAZN’s membership experience across web, mobile and TV platforms.
We are hiring for a Head of Product for Retention to lead a team of Product Managers that are tasked with turning new customers into long-term loyal fans of DAZN. The role is inherently cross-functional; working with Engineering, UX Design, Marketing, Business Development and other Product Managers to launch major new capabilities to customers around the world. You will be working on a global product that impacts millions of customers every week with the opportunity to shape the next generation customer experience that connects sports fans to our top tier live sports content.
We are looking for candidates that can demonstrate impact in a complex, highly technical, multi-team environment. You will be responsible for defining a long-term product strategy and roadmap, identifying the key metrics and ambitious goals that improve our customer experience, and make the tough decisions required to deliver a great product. Most importantly you are responsible for the development of your team, coaching and mentoring individuals, and identifying our next generation of leaders.
WHAT WILL YOU DO IN YOUR NEW ROLE?
- Accountable for the Customer Retention Vision, Strategy, and Roadmap, by forming close working relationships with stakeholders, especially Product Design, and Engineering
- Create an environment where Product Managers, and their peers are empowered to rapidly evolve our product for the benefit of our customers’ experience
- Identify the key metrics and ambitious goals that improve our customer experience.
- Establish the mechanisms to inspect the health of our Retention program, and the progress towards goals
- Continually inspect and refine our product delivery process to optimise product delivery velocity and quality
YOU’LL NEED TO HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS
- A proven track record of successfully creating and delivering complex technology products across multiple platforms. You have worked on products used by millions of people, ideally on an international scale.
- You will be a strong leader, coach and manager, with a proven track record in attracting, recruiting, managing and developing outstanding talent. You can demonstrate examples of how you make others better, not just those in your team
- Obsessed by data, creates KPIs that scale decision making, can deep dive into complex data autonomously
- A high technical bar. Understands core technologies utilized, and fluent in technical alternatives/pros and cons. Decomposes significantly complex technical propositions into straightforward solutions, taking a lean approach to breaking down big ideas with a ‘fail fast and learn’ mindset.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Demonstrated ability to influence peers in remote locations via high quality written artefacts.
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD THESE TOO
- Experience of working in Customer Retention problem spaces
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life.
We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. There are no limits to what we can achieve. So, if you want to push boundaries and change the world, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry, and we're not going to stop.
Because for us, it's all about Limitless Ambition - never settling, always restless, always wanting more for our customers. We're growing fast and have made a big impact so far, and that's just the beginning. There's so much we can do. Working with us is exciting, empowering and truly global.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to succeed at DAZN. Come and join our team
DAZN – who we are and what we do:
- Headquartered in the UK
- 2,800 employees in over 24 countries.
- We are home to DAZN – the largest, fastest-growing global sports streaming service
- DAZN is live in Spain, Italy, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Brazil, the USA, Canada, and Japan.
- We guarantee affordable access on all devices including TVs, smartphones, tablets, games consoles and PCs
- We work across every aspect from broadcast planning & production through to content distribution & commercialisation
- We run some of the world's most popular sports sites, including Goal, Sporting News and Spox.