What's your new role about?
What's better than supporting engineers that reach millions of concurrent users globally? Doing it with millions of more users in mind. As a Scrum Master at DAZN, you will be responsible for supporting our Software Engineering teams and the organisation to realise the value of the agile culture, frameworks, and tools.
We're looking for passionate Scrum Masters who want to help us build a strong engineering culture where we deliver great products, collaborate to get things done in a fun, intense, and vibrant workplace.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Train, coach, and mentor teams on agile principles, frameworks and tools.
- Organise and facilitate Scrum events, aiming at growing team capabilities to do it autonomously.
- Effectively support multiple teams.
- Work with the Agile Guild and other stakeholders on developing the agile culture across the organisation.
- Lead long-term and high-impact changes in the business, as scaling agile, OKRs, and data-driven decision making.
- Ideate and facilitate sessions comprising multiple teams and stakeholders (goal-setting, kick-offs, post-mortem, town-halls)
- Identify, communicate, and remove agility blockers within and across teams.
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Have worked as a dedicated Scrum Master
- Have used different agile frameworks and practices and can coach the team's adoption of the fittest
- Can facilitate sessions with multiple stakeholders and conflicting priorities and successfully help the group to achieve its goals
- Exemplary emotional intelligence, you are resilient in the face of failures and conflicts and can keep the team focus and energy while moving forward
- You work in teams for the teams, and everyone can feel your genuine intention to help them grow better as a team
- Excellent communication and influencing skills with all seniority levels
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Experience in implementing changes in large organizations
- Scrum or Kanban Certification
- Admin level familiarity with Jira and similar tools
- Skills in creating and delivering agile training
- Technical background and readiness to discuss process improvement with the development team
- Experience in scaling agile
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life.
We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. There are no limits to what we can achieve. So, if you want to push boundaries and change the world, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry, and we're not going to stop.
Because for us, it's all about Limitless Ambition - never settling, always restless, always wanting more for our customers. We're growing fast and have made a big impact so far, and that's just the beginning. There's so much we can do. Working with us is exciting, empowering and truly global.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to succeed at DAZN. Come and join our team
DAZN – who we are and what we do:
- Headquartered in the UK
- 2,800 employees in over 24 countries.
- We are home to DAZN – the largest, fastest-growing global sports streaming service
- DAZN is live in Spain, Italy, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Brazil, the USA, Canada, and Japan.
- We guarantee affordable access on all devices including TVs, smartphones, tablets, games consoles and PCs
- We work across every aspect from broadcast planning & production through to content distribution & commercialisation
- We run some of the world's most popular sports sites, including Goal, Sporting News and Spox.