What's your new role about?
What's better than supporting engineers that reach millions of concurrent users globally? It is doing it with millions of more users in mind. As a Scrum Master at DAZN, you will be responsible for supporting our Software Engineering teams, their leadership and the organisation to realise the value of the agile culture, frameworks, and tools. We want to build a learning organisation, where value flows through energised teams to our delighted customers.
Come and be part of the incredibly energised agile-coaching team. We're looking for passionate Scrum Masters who want to help us build a strong engineering culture where we deliver great products, collaborate to get things done in a fun, intense, and vibrant workplace.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Train, coach, and mentor teams on agile principles, frameworks and tools.
- Organise and facilitate team events, aiming at growing team capabilities to do it autonomously.
- Effectively support multiple teams.
- Work with the Agile Coaching Team and other stakeholders on developing the agile culture across the organisation.
- Lead long-term and high-impact organisational changes, as scaling agile, OKRs, and data-driven decision making.
- Ideate and facilitate sessions comprising multiple teams and stakeholders (goal-setting, kick-offs, post-mortem, town-halls)
- Identify, communicate, and remove agility blockers within and across teams.
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Have worked as a dedicated Scrum Master
- Have used different agile frameworks and practices and can coach the team's adoption of the fittest
- Can facilitate sessions with multiple stakeholders and conflicting priorities and successfully help the group to achieve its goals
- Exemplary emotional intelligence, you are resilient in the face of failures and conflicts and can keep the team focus and energy while moving forward
- You work in teams for the teams, and everyone can feel your genuine intention to help them grow better as a team
- Excellent communication and influencing skills with all seniority levels
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Experience in implementing changes in large organizations
- Scrum or Kanban Certification
- Admin level familiarity with Jira and similar tools
- Skills in creating and delivering agile training
- Technical background and readiness to discuss process improvement with the development team
- Experience in scaling agile
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN we're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry, and we're not going to stop.
We're growing fast and have made a big impact so far, and that's just the beginning. There's so much we can do. Working with us is exciting, empowering and truly global.
DAZN – who we are and what we do:
* Headquartered in the UK with 2,200 employees located in over 25 countries
* Home to DAZN – the largest, fastest-growing global sports streaming service live in over 200 countries and territories. You can subscribe to our global service at www.dazn.com
* We guarantee affordable access on most connected devices including smart TVs, set-top boxes, streaming sticks, smartphones, tablets, PCs and game consoles
* We work across every aspect of the way fans engage with sports; from production, through to content distribution and commercialisation.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality, diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing the best people across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. We would actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.