What's your new role about?
Are you ready to change the game in Fraud prevention? DAZN is looking to expand its Fraud team with a hands-on, analytical and accurate Fraud Analyst.
Our Fraud department is small but mighty and looking for the best fit to take on the world of sports. The Fraud Department is responsible for daily monitoring, preventing financial fraud and free trial abuse as well as cooperation with multiple other departments worldwide. Within this team, a Fraud and Chargeback Analyst conducts competitive intelligence as to various organisational initiatives and responses to payment processing trends and chargebacks. You will review and action unique cases from all over the world and be responsible for providing feedback on how to prevent them. For this position it is vital to have knowledge of the wider field of Payments and Fraud and a specialisation in the Chargeback stratosphere.
As the first person in this role in our Katowice office, the opportunities for you could be endless – the start of an awesome new career journey in a new era of sports media.
Please note: in this role you can either work in our office in Katowice or remotely, if you are based in Poland and have full eligibility to work.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Identify and articulate long-term solutions and strategic responses to chargeback issues and friendly and real fraud
- Consistently monitor Chargeback levels and identify points of pain that should be addressed before financial implications
- Work on implementing new rules as well as tools to prevent fraud long-term
- Minimize fraud loss
- Cooperate with Finance on reporting to wider stakeholders
- Work closely with the dev teams on problem-solving
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- 1-3 years of Fraud prevention experience
- Fluency in English
- Strong analytic, problem solving and advising skills
- Structured, hands-on mentality
- Detailed-oriented personality with a focus on continuous improvement
- Helpful and a team player
- The ability to implement highly effective solutions and implementing chargeback action plans
- Understanding of payment-related procedures
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- SQL knowledge
- Experience working with data management systems (Snowflake, Looker)
THE BENEFITS YOU CAN ENJOY...
- You’ll have access to our online learning portal and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development.
- We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme.
- Benefits also include medical insurance, group insurance, Multisport card and flexible working arrangements.
- Please submit your CV in English - the CVs are reviewed by English speaking hiring managers so this is essential in order for your application to be considered.
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. There are no limits to what we can achieve. So if you want to push boundaries and help change the world, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team, everyone has the opportunity to make their mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
Because for us, it's all about Limitless Ambition - never settling, always restless, always wanting more for our customers. We're growing fast and have made a big impact so far, and that's just the beginning. There's so much we can do. Working with us is exciting, empowering and truly global.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to succeed at DAZN. Come and join our team.
Who we are and what we do:
* Headquartered in the UK with 2,200 employees located in over 25 countries.
* Home to DAZN – the largest, fastest-growing global sports streaming service live in over 200 countries and territories.
* We guarantee affordable access on most connected devices including smart TVs, set-top boxes, streaming sticks, smartphones, tablets, PCs and game consoles.
* We work across every aspect of the way fans engage with sports; from production, through to content distribution and commercialisation.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity - where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing the best people across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. We actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.