What's your new role about?
As part of the Growth Marketing team, you will focus on delivering integrated marketing campaigns across the US and UK/Ireland at scale.
You will be encouraged to demonstrate commercial innovation utilising DAZN’s original content, access to premium sports talent and audience reach opportunities.
This role can be based in New York or Remote/Home US.
Benefits include access to DAZN, up to 15 days of paid time off and 9 days of annual leave, health benefits (including dental & eye care) and a generous sick time package as well as short and long-term disability covering, parental leave offering, personal insurances, such as basic life term and personal accident and access to a 401(k) retirement plan. You’ll also find a family friendly community, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, opportunity for flexible working, and access to our internal speaker series and events.
As our new Marketing Manager, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Own 360 marketing campaigns driving reach, awareness, and acquisition around some of the biggest boxing events in the world.
- Build and manage relationships with media agencies and media partners.
- Manage the DAZN shop front (merchandising of our rights, upcoming events, and landing page optimisation).
- Provide a full funnel framework from Brand, Demand to Conversion and Retention across all key consumer facing verticals.
- Responsible for budget management, liaison with finance on acquisition performance & forecasting, and reporting on post campaign analysis.
- Opportunity to develop marketing experience in ‘ROW’ markets (200+ countries) as part of the wider marketing team.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a marketing role - either agency or client side.
- Demonstrated hands-on experience running both on and offline marketing campaigns in the UK and/or US at scale.
- Have a strong understanding and experience in planning activity across paid channels such as TV, Print, Radio, digital media, BVOD and OOH, as well as earned/owned channels such as organic social and app store partner marketing.
- Show understanding of the importance of a full funnel measurement framework.
- Experience in a rigorous, data-led environment driving performance through the use of paid and earned media.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Interest in sports (even better if boxing/fight sports) and/or the media & OTT landscape.
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So, if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team,you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
DAZN VALUES – THE ‘HOW’ IN WHAT WE DO:
AMBITIOUS – people who want to make a big impact and drive DAZN forward.
INVENTIVE – people with bright ideas who deliver great new experiences for our customers – and improvements for our business. People who come up with better, simpler ways of doing things.
PASSIONATE – people who are proud of our product, our content and our business – and love to shout about it. People who love what they do and show commitment every day.
BRAVE – people who take difficult decisions to help us focus on improving DAZN, our performance and our results.
SUPPORTIVE – people who know that we achieve more as a team than as individuals. People value inclusion and look out for each other, helping their colleagues enjoy their work and develop their careers. People who consider others before making decisions.
At DAZN, we are committed to fostering an inclusive environment that values equality and diversity, where everyone can contribute and have their voices heard. This means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities.
Everyone has the opportunity to make change and impact our DEI journey by joining our ERGs: Proud@DAZN, Women@DAZN, Disability@DAZN and ParentZone.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.