What's your new role about?
DAZN is looking for a dynamic, conceptual storyteller to play a leading role in the expansion of Original Content across our platforms.
The successful candidate will be a key figure in the growth of DAZN’s Japan market content offering.
Your core responsibility will be to concept and develop original content executions that are built on business objectives that drive deeper engagement with DAZN subscribers.
You will require an in-depth knowledge of sport, sport storytelling and all content formats - from short-form social video to long-form storytelling.
As Creative Director, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Ideate new concepts for content development
- Creatively direct content execution to be published on and off the DAZN platform
- Collaborate with key departments – internal studio team, internal production and editorial teams.
- Build a network of creative external third party collaborators to support your executions
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- 10+ years working at highly respected creative departments
- Fluency in both Japanese and English
- In-depth understanding of relevant content market in for Japan
- Track record of developing award-winning stories that drive business objectives
- Portfolio of work the spans across content formats from social to long form
- Track record of outstanding art direction
- An excellent understanding of and passion for sport
- Social security included (Health care insurance, Employee pension scheme, Employment insurance, Labour personal accident insurance)
- Annual Health Exams
- Annual paid leave of 15 days (pro-rated depending on the start date)
- Relo club employee benefit package (access to more than 50,000 services such as discounts in sports clubs, leisure facilities and physical exams)
- Company doctor (monthly inspection of office as well as stress check)
- Discount for every drink in vending machine
- Free access to DAZN (live or on-demand sports streaming service) on a daily basis
- Access to free tickets for every J-league game and occasionally for other sports
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.