What's your new role about?
How much do you enjoy Tech Recruitment? Does the challenge of finding that needle in a haystack; using your creativity and determination still give you that thrill? Is your default setting to work collaboratively with your team and closely with your stakeholders to attract top talent? If this describes you, then read on...
DAZN is a global sports streaming service looking to change the way people watch sports, headquartered in London. Katowice is home to one of our largest European offices. We have almost 300 people here, covering Technology, Product and Finance.
Here you'll work in a collaborative environment where you'll partner with Hiring Managers and Interviewers to create best in class hiring process. You will have a freedom to pick up a variety of projects such as working on employer branding, strategies to impact Diversity, Equity & Inclusion to make a lasting impact on an exciting business.
You will be joining a global Talent Team distributed across Katowice, Amsterdam, London, Leeds and Tokyo and of course a local community of people with various backgrounds in Tech and Product, who are all open to share and learn from each other.
Please note: in this role you can either work in our office in Katowice or remotely, if you are based in Poland and have full eligibility to work.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Find, engage and interview the best Engineers, Product and Finance people to attract them to join DAZN, Katowice
- Be an ambassador of the candidate – champion the delivery of a best-in-class candidate experience for every single candidate you interact with
- Embrace DAZN culture and prioritise quality over quantity
- Pro-actively work on employer branding to attract top talent for DAZN on social media and events
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Tech talent sourcing experience (either in-house or in an agency)
- Proven success directly sourcing and adopting creative approaches to build candidate pipelines
- Passionate about providing excellent candidate experience
- Expertise with specialist sourcing tools and social media
- Thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, dealing with large volumes of candidates
- Fluency in English and Polish
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Global recruitment experience
- Data-driven approach and mindset
- Knowledge of Katowice job market
PERKS AND BENEFITS INCLUDE...
- Development opportunities (knowledge sharing, mentorship programme, online Learning Zone and others)
- Private medical and dental cover (fully financed by DAZN)
- Life insurance
- MyBenefit platform (thousands of sports, culture or tourism benefits)
- Pension scheme (Pracowniczy Program Emerytalny)
- Financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme
- Flexible working arrangements, 1-hour lunch break incl. in working day
- Wellbeing initiatives
- For more information on our perks and benefits please visit our Careers page.
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. There are no limits to what we can achieve. So if you want to push boundaries and help change the world, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team, everyone has the opportunity to make their mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
Because for us, it's all about Limitless Ambition - never settling, always restless, always wanting more for our customers. We're growing fast and have made a big impact so far, and that's just the beginning. There's so much we can do. Working with us is exciting, empowering and truly global.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to succeed at DAZN. Come and join our team.
Who we are and what we do:
* Headquartered in the UK with 2,200 employees located in over 25 countries
* Home to DAZN – the largest, fastest-growing global sports streaming service live in over 200 countries and territories. You can subscribe to our global service at www.dazn.com
* We guarantee affordable access on most connected devices including smart TVs, set-top boxes, streaming sticks, smartphones, tablets, PCs and game consoles
* We work across every aspect of the way fans engage with sports; from production, through to content distribution and commercialisation
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity - where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing the best people across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. We actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.