What's your new role about?
How much do you enjoy Recruitment? Does the challenge of finding that needle in a haystack, using your creativity and determination give you that thrill? How about Employer Branding? Is your default setting to work collaboratively with your team and closely with your stakeholders to attract top talent? If this describes you, then read on...
DAZN is a global sports streaming service looking to change the way people watch sports, headquartered in London. Katowice is home to one of our largest European offices. We have almost 250 people here, covering Technology, Product and Finance.
Here you'll work in a collaborative environment where you'll partner with Hiring Managers and Interviewers to create a best-in-class hiring process. You will also pick up a variety of projects such as working on employer branding and Diversity, Equity & Inclusion to make a lasting impact on an exciting business.
You’ll be joining a global Talent Acquisition Team distributed across Katowice, Amsterdam, London, Leeds and Tokyo and of course a local community of people with various backgrounds in Tech, Product and Finance, who are all open to share and learn from each other.
This role is based in Katowice. The internal job title is Talent Sourcer.
As our new Talent Sourcer and Brand Specialist, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Source, engage and interview the best candidates to attract them to join DAZN, Katowice
- Be an ambassador of the candidate – champion the delivery of a best-in-class candidate experience for every single candidate you interact with
- Proactively work on employer branding to attract top talent for DAZN – manage our Polish social media and online presence in collaboration with our local teams, work with Katowice city hall, universities, tech communities, suppliers and our internal teams on EB campaigns, events, meet-ups and any other ideas you might have
- Embrace DAZN culture and prioritise quality over quantity
You’ll be set up for success if:
- You have recruitment experience (either in-house or in an agency) and know the Polish job market
- You’re passionate about providing excellent candidate experience
- You have experience in employer branding and have successfully implemented new initiatives, you know the latest trends and tools
- You thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth, dynamic environment
- You’re fluent in Polish and English
Even better if:
- You have experience sourcing Tech talent
- You’re familiar with the Silesian job market
- You’ve worked in an international environment before
- You have a data-driven approach and mindset
Benefits will include:
- Access to DAZN
- Annual performance-related bonus
- Annual leave increasing by 3 days after 3 years
- Private medical and dental insurance (fully financed by DAZN)
- Life assurance
- Pension scheme (Pracowniczy Program Emerytalny)
- MyBenefit platform (MultiSport and thousands of sports, culture or tourism benefits)
- Financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme
- Family-friendly community
- Opportunity for flexible working
- Free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind)
- Learning and development resources
- Access to our internal speaker series and events
- High-end laptops (Macs or Windows)
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.