What's your new role about?
The world of live sports consumption is changing. Fans are now demanding a live sports service that is built around them – a service that offers them the ability to watch the very best live sport on any device, when and where they want and best of all, at an unbelievably low price point. Welcome to DAZN, the world’s leading live OTT sports service.
Our Media division are looking for a Senior Client Manager to manage and oversee the activation of brand client projects across DAZN Media’s channels (DAZN OTT product and off-platform channels) in the region. You will be responsible for delivery client projects to the very highest level. You will understand the delivery of both content and media campaigns, you will be organised and communicate effectively but most of all you will be passionate about sport and delivering the very best service for our partners.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Internal facing stakeholder management – Management of project activation with internal stakeholders e.g. Content, XD, Creative, Marketing, Strategy, Ad ops etc.
- Day to day project ownership –Ensuring all requests are met in order to deliver the project, campaigns are optimised, and reporting delivered to agreed timelines
- Campaign activation – Activation of client campaigns to ensure we deliver award winning work that hit predefined KPIs
- Campaign asset delivery & sign off – Responsibility for coordinating the internal teams to deliver assets on time to a high standard and gain client sign off
- Process: Implementation and optimisation of working process both internally and externally for all campaigns
- Campaign reporting – Monitor all campaigns to ensure accurate reports are delivered to all key stakeholders – highlighting key learnings and insights that will ensure we are constantly evolving and progressing our approach
- Budget management – Management of all client budgets against predefined targets
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- At least 5 years’ experience working in an account management or project management role within an agency and/or media environment preferably in sport , with minimum 3 years of people management experience.
- Extensive knowledge of the sports media and marketing space
- Communication and briefing skills
- Organised & flexible and can manage multiple clients and tasks at once
- Managing budgets and invoicing
- Good knowledge of digital marketing
- Experience of working with brands, leagues or broadcasters on digital and social media platforms
- Fluency in both English and Japanese
- Thrives in a team working environment
- A determined, confident and proactive approach with a proven success in fast-paced environments
- Sound computer literacy and experience (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, etc) and familiarity with basic web technologies.
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Knowledge of broadcast and digital sports industry
- Excellent organisational and project management skills with the ability to manage and prioritise multiple tasks
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Knowledge or experience on creative software (Adobe Premier, Illustrator and Photoshop etc)
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. There are no limits to what we can achieve. So if you want to push boundaries and help change the world, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team, everyone has the opportunity to make their mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
Because for us, it's all about Limitless Ambition - never settling, always restless, always wanting more for our customers. We're growing fast and have made a big impact so far, and that's just the beginning. There's so much we can do. Working with us is exciting, empowering and truly global.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to succeed at DAZN. Come and join our team.
Who we are and what we do:
* Headquartered in the UK with 2,200 employees located in over 25 countries.
* Home to DAZN – the largest, fastest-growing global sports streaming service live in over 200 countries and territories.
* We guarantee affordable access on most connected devices including smart TVs, set-top boxes, streaming sticks, smartphones, tablets, PCs and game consoles.
* We work across every aspect of the way fans engage with sports; from production, through to content distribution and commercialisation.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity - where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing the best people across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. We actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.