What's your new role about?
How do you fancy being able to influence a product that is used by millions of users globally across multiple devices daily? DAZN is a rapidly scaling media streaming global platform, offering the most comprehensive selection of live and on-demand sports content and original programming available anywhere in the world.
Reporting to our EVP live Operations you be responsible for evaluating and reporting on the performance of services, systems and functions across the Development and Delivery department and interpreting this information to help shape the strategic direction for the department.
You will play a big part in ensuring we continue to serve both our new and existing markets in the best way, putting the customer first. You will help us become more profitable through reduced costs, increased revenues and assisting in improving the overall efficiency of the Development and Delivery department.
You will be responsible for reviewing the workflows and overall utilisation of the delivery platform, working with other departments to provide early warning of potential risks to the platform and opportunities for incremental improvement as well as working with engineering teams to identify potential solutions and efficiencies to our ways of delivering content.
You will work alongside the Central data functions to develop a reporting matrix with agreed KPIs in which our teams can impact our North Star. You will develop a clear measurement framework and a weekly reporting structure to provide data and empowerment to divisional leads in order to assess key performance metrics.
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT JUST THE IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Provide weekly updates on divisional performance to stakeholders including the Chief Delivery and Development Officer
- Regularly monitor business performance and generate performance reports to management
- Foster relationships with key stakeholders across DAZN, understanding and recommending the best way to deliver operational requirements
- Responsible for developing business presentations for management and clients as needed
- Responsible for the development and implementation of performance metrics to improve business operational efficiency
- Provide documentation for identified problems, definition, and procedures for solving them
- Appraise and recommend improvements to current business programs
- Propose new techniques and technologies to meet business goals
- Undertake research and collect data to better analyse operational outcomes
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Experience in a reporting and/or business analyst role in a media organisation
- Ability to interpret data and translate into clear performance metrics
- Understanding of rights requirements and the intricacies of content scheduling
- Strong understanding of the key performance indicators of success
- The ability to provide clear measurements against KPIs
- Ability to devise, develop and deliver strategic initiatives to drive business efficiency
- Experience using data dashboards e.g. Tableau, PowerBI and Looker
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Knowledge of broadcast management and scheduling systems
- Understanding of the OTT broadcast chain and integral workflows
- Interest in the live delivery of content
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. There are no limits to what we can achieve. So if you want to push boundaries and help change the world, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team, everyone has the opportunity to make their mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
Because for us, it's all about Limitless Ambition - never settling, always restless, always wanting more for our customers. We're growing fast and have made a big impact so far, and that's just the beginning. There's so much we can do. Working with us is exciting, empowering and truly global.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to succeed at DAZN. Come and join our team.
Who we are and what we do:
* Headquartered in the UK with 2,200 employees located in over 25 countries.
* Home to DAZN – the largest, fastest-growing global sports streaming service live in over 200 countries and territories.
* We guarantee affordable access on most connected devices including smart TVs, set-top boxes, streaming sticks, smartphones, tablets, PCs and game consoles.
* We work across every aspect of the way fans engage with sports; from production, through to content distribution and commercialisation.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity - where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing the best people across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. We actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.