What's your new role about?
WHAT’S YOUR NEW ROLE ABOUT?
As Project Coordinator - Streaming Platforms, you will support the on-going technical delivery of DAZN, a sports video streaming service across web, mobile and living room devices (game consoles, connected TVs, Blu-ray players, and set-top boxes).
You will be responsible for supporting our product and software development teams across all DAZN regions and platforms, facilitating the delivery of releases of existing and future markets and platforms.
You will collaborate with internal teams across product, development and QA on timelines and communications to ensure that business objectives are met, and manufacture requirements are delivered and approved within the applications.
HERE’S YOUR ROLE BROKEN DOWN (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Support the Submission Team with the submission and release of packages to customers
- Liaise with Internal and External key platform stakeholders
- Support the scaling of DAZN across future platforms and regions
- Co-ordinate test priorities with other members of the team
- Identify and own improvements for strategic change to the DAZN submission process
- Create and maintain submission-related documentation
- Manage platform developer portals
- Advocate product release best practices, driving improvements across the business
- Own ‘approvals/rejections’ for client application submission release candidates across mobile, TV, consoles and set-top boxes, reporting concisely and accurately to Submission Team and relevant stakeholders
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in a QA or Project Management-style role, preferably on TV platforms or set-top boxes, within an agile environment
- Relevant experience working in a live-ops environment with a continuous feature & content release cycle
- Knowledge of Jira and Test Rail or other bug tracking or database systems
Here's a little more about us…
UK BENEFITS INCLUDE…
25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), single cover Aviva Private medical insurance*, Life Assurance (4x annual salary), matching pension contributions up to 5%, Travel Loan, Cycle to Work Scheme* and more.
And there’s more…… you’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme.
*Please Note - some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.
HERE’S A LITTLE MORE ABOUT US
At DAZN we consider ourselves a progressive, brave, dynamic, fun and fast-paced global sports media streaming company. We have a strong team with experts from Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Prime Video, BBC iPlayer, YouView and Now TV.
DAZN allows fans to watch their sport, their way. With access to the world’s best sports, fans can watch their favourite teams, leagues and players anytime, anywhere, for one simple, affordable price and with no long-term contract. DAZN features the widest array of live, on-demand and original sports content ever offered on one platform.
DAZN is currently available in US, Canada, Germany, Japan, Italy, Switzerland and Austria on most connected devices including Smart TVs, smartphones, tablets and games consoles.