What's your new role about?
Are you an organisational expert with a passion for sports? Do you have extensive experience of managing and publishing video content? DAZN may be the place for you!
The Content Coordinator will join our platform editorial team, which works across a variety of rights on a daily basis, publishing all video content on the DAZN app across the UK, US, Canada and over 200 global markets.
This key role carries responsibility for coordinating assets, managing DAZN’s on-platform content,improving the look and feel of the app and performing a lot of the back-end tasks that make the front end of the app work. You will also contribute to writing content descriptions as a part of the role. You’ll work with the Product team to improve the platform, the Social team to share assets, the Design team to create impactful graphics, the Production team to exchange files, all whilstoperationally managing the platform on a daily basis.
This role is based in Leeds, with a combination of in-office and remote working.
Benefits include access to DAZN, 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), annual performance-related bonus, private medical insurance, life assurance, pension contributions up to 5%, family friendly community including enhanced parental leave, electric vehicle benefit option, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, opportunity for flexible working, and access to our internal speaker series and events.
As our new Content Coordinator, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Help engage a worldwide audience by taking ownership of the on-platform archives, from sourcing to publication
- Communicate with other regional teams to coordinate assets, in particular for fight nights
- Manage the platform from an operational point-of-view, setting up new sports and competitions and monitoring metadata
- Contribute ideas and work closely with the Chief Editor to improve the usability and layout of the platform
- Be a key point of contact for the Product team to make the above changes, while also overseeing A/B Testing
- Work closely with the editorial team to manage our back catalogue ofcontent
- Write accurate content synopsis
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- You have a solid knowledge of multiple sports from Combat Sports to Football to Motorsports and many more
- You have extremely strong attention to detail
- You are organised, and can comfortably manage large volumes of content via spreadsheets and a CMS
- You have an eye for design
- You can write accurately
Even better if you have:
- A working proficiency in either Spanish or French
- A working knowledge of Photoshop
- A knowledge of the OTT/sports broadcasting landscape
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. We are supported by our talented Employee Resource Group communities: proud@DAZN, women@DAZN, disability@DAZN and ParentZONE.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.