What's your new role about?
We are going to change sports media forever, by putting the consumer first, providing more sport, no ads, no long-term contract and a single low monthly fee. As the Customer Services Manager in Japan, you will play a vital role in giving our Japanese customers an excellent customer experience. A key part of the role will be to manage the Customer Service relationships with all of DAZN’s partners in Japan. This will require you to work with other parts of the Operations team, Customer Services, Marketing, Product, Commercial, Technical and external partners.
You will be joining an established Customer Services team which is responsible for providing a world class service to our growing subscriber base. You will be responsible for Customer Service performance, driving improvement, reducing propensity to contact, reporting centre activity to management and increasing efficiency. Training needs will need to be proactively addressed to ensure that we are providing a best in class customer service experience.
You will be a voice for customers and will need to work closely with other areas of the business to ensure that our customers’ needs are heard.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- You will be a people manager and have recruitment responsibilities.
- Work with the QA and training team to ensure our training program is fit for purpose and quality is monitored accurately
- Be the voice of our customers and provide regular feedback to other areas of the business
- Identify ways to reduce customer contact rates and project manage the implementation of the solutions
- In-depth analytical reporting of the centre’s activity and user feedback
- Ensure all KPIs and SLAs are met
- Relationship management with key suppliers and partners
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Bilingual Japanese/English speaker
- Experience managing a customer support centre preferably in the media sector
- Previous experience using a CRM tool – preferably SalesForce
- Ability to analyse data and provide accurate and timely reports
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Experience working under pressure with the flexibility to meet the requirements of a 24/7 365 day per year operations team
- Previous experience managing live incidents on a social environment
- Experience communicating with all levels of the business; able to articulate thoughts and influence senior key stake holders
- Keen interest in global sports
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. There are no limits to what we can achieve. So if you want to push boundaries and help change the world, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team, everyone has the opportunity to make their mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
Because for us, it's all about Limitless Ambition - never settling, always restless, always wanting more for our customers. We're growing fast and have made a big impact so far, and that's just the beginning. There's so much we can do. Working with us is exciting, empowering and truly global.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to succeed at DAZN. Come and join our team.
Who we are and what we do:
* Headquartered in the UK with 2,200 employees located in over 25 countries
* Home to DAZN – the largest, fastest-growing global sports streaming service live in over 200 countries and territories. You can subscribe to our global service at www.dazn.com
* We guarantee affordable access on most connected devices including smart TVs, set-top boxes, streaming sticks, smartphones, tablets, PCs and game consoles
* We work across every aspect of the way fans engage with sports; from production, through to content distribution and commercialisation
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity - where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing the best people across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. We actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.