What's your new role about?
DAZN are seeking a candidate to join our Bookings team. As a Bookings Coordinator, you will work within Broadcast Services and be responsible for coordinating the signal acquisition & distribution facilities for 40,000 + live events each year. The successful candidate must be passionate about sport & live broadcast, with previous experience of working in a demanding operational environment. Our work is critical in ensuring that our live global 24/7 MCR, PCR & TX team/s have every small element required to successfully broadcast every second of sporting content to all our consumers.
You will be responsible for choosing the correct & most efficient method for all broadcast bookings made across the business. You’ll need to quickly understand the requirements needed to deliver content to multiple products at the same time, without jeopardising any output. At the same time, understand how our global infrastructure comes together so you can bring video signals in, direct them to local production centres and distribute as applicable.
We use ScheduALL scheduling system for all our device allocation, capacity planning and cost tracking.
The position will require you to work evenings, public holidays and weekends on a shift basis.
HERE’S YOUR ROLE BROKEN DOWN (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Scheduling of events within ScheduALL with correct TX timings & technical device allocation
- Liaising with key external & internal stakeholders to obtain required information for successful event delivery
- Managing daily workloads and responsibility with other team members
- Clear and precise documentation, detailing end to end workflows and process
- Tracking ingest costs & highlighting overspends
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- High attention to detail
- Self-motivated & proactive
- Clear communication with internal & external stakeholders
- Ability to work well within a team and have a team attitude
- Highly organized with a methodological approach to work
- Ability to work calmly under pressure
- Ability to hit tight deadlines
- Open to change and new workflows
- Ability to multitask
- Professional attitude
- Excellent written and spoken English
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD THESE DESIRABLES TOO
- Previous use of ScheduALL or a similar scheduling system
- Knowledge of accessing video via IP, satellite & fibre
- Experience of working in a high pressure, tight deadline, production or transmission environment
UK BENEFITS INCLUDE…
- 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years)
- Single cover Aviva Private medical insurance*
- Life Assurance (4x annual salary)
- Matching pension contributions up to 5%
- Travel Loan
- Cycle to Work Scheme and more.
- You’ll also have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme.
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life.
We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. There are no limits to what we can achieve. So, if you want to push boundaries and change the world, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry, and we're not going to stop.
Because for us, it's all about Limitless Ambition - never settling, always restless, always wanting more for our customers. We're growing fast and have made a big impact so far, and that's just the beginning. There's so much we can do. Working with us is exciting, empowering and truly global.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to succeed at DAZN. Come and join our team
DAZN – who we are and what we do:
- Headquartered in the UK
- 2,800 employees in over 24 countries.
- We are home to DAZN – the largest, fastest-growing global sports streaming service
- DAZN is live in Spain, Italy, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Brazil, the USA, Canada, and Japan.
- We guarantee affordable access on all devices including TVs, smartphones, tablets, games consoles and PCs
- We work across every aspect from broadcast planning & production through to content distribution & commercialisation
- We run some of the world's most popular sports sites, including Goal, Sporting News and Spox.