What's your new role about?
DAZN are looking for the right person to join a highly skilled team of infrastructure engineers to promote and develop a cloud first modern digital workplace.
In this role, you will work closely with a team of infrastructure engineers and systems administrators to implement new and support existing solutions for the business around Enterprise Digital Transformation. You will leverage Microsoft Endpoint Manager (MEM) & Jamf, to manage user endpoint devices. Emphasizing good design, scalability, future proofing and security. As a member of the Enterprise Systems team, you will assist your peers to enable the cross-pollination of knowledge to the wider business.
Collaborating closely with the wider infrastructure team, you will be exposed to cutting edge tooling, integrations and automation technologies. Your contributions will directly shape and realise the global infrastructure strategy. Leveraging DAZN’s heavy investment in technology products, you will gain knowledge in all facets of infrastructure, including configuration management, virtualisation, and information security.
In this exciting position, you will have the opportunity to leverage your skills to build and develop modern endpoint management solution that will empower DAZN to deliver the best live sports streaming product in the world.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Work with a skilled team of administrators to design, deliver and maintain key systems and projects
- Implement and use endpoint management platforms from identifying problems through to actual configuration
- Modernise existing toolsets and solutions to promote a cloud-portable approach
- Work closely with project, technical and architect teams to formulate highly available and scalable solutions
- Act as an internal consultant for Microsoft hybrid cloud systems, providing support to other departments and high-priority escalations from support teams
- Automating tasks and workflows leveraging Azure Logic Apps, PowerShell and other tools
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Working at scale to manage endpoint configuration for 1000+ endpoints
- Experience in design, implementation, administration and troubleshooting Microsoft Endpoint Manager and associated products (Intune & SCCM)
- Experience in design, implementation, administration and troubleshooting Jamf Cloud
- Managing Microsoft Windows, iOS and MacOS endpoint devices
- Strong understanding of Azure and Office 365 identity and security tools
- Familiar with Microsoft operating systems and associated technologies, roles and services
- Proven scripting skills in PowerShell
- Working knowledge of common infrastructure and authentication technologies (AzureAD, PKI, DNS, NPS, DHCP, AD, SAML, OAUTH, LDAP)
- Experience in supporting delivery of systems projects
- Strong documentation and communication skills
- Team player with initiative and attention to detail
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Familiar with both concept and execution of Infrastructure as Code
- Experience working with other System Centre Suite tools: SCOM, SCDPM, SCVMM
- Modern database technologies, with a focus on high-availability options
- Interest in current and new technology, with an appetite to learn
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
At part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.