What's your new role about?
Do you have an eye for detail and an interest in global sports post production? Do you tend to score highly in the sports round of a pub quiz? Media Management at DAZN could well be the role for you!
DAZN is fast becoming one of the most well-known sports streaming platforms across the world. We have won some major contracts across all kinds of sport, including Matchroom Boxing, Serie A in Italy and extending our Bundesliga rights to name a few – they all pass through our global post production workflows and land on our product storage platforms – and that’s where Media Management come in…
As Media Manager, you will be chiefly responsible for the management of media assets, working closely with production (both DAZN and Joint Venture teams) and other operational teams. You’ll help to support and maintain virtual post production workflows and storage platforms, and will be responsible for MAM administration, storage reporting, enforcement of archive and deletion policy, metadata checking and the cataloguing of digital files in our archives.
You will report into the Senior Media Manager and work alongside other media managers across our international facilities. Media Management sits within the Global Virtual Production Operations team, so you’ll also be working closely with our great Global Resourcing and Technical Assistant teams too.
This role will be based in one of our busiest Virtual Production regions – so either Leeds or Madrid.
Benefits will depend on your location but will include access to DAZN, an annual performance related bonus, family friendly community, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, opportunity for flexible working and access to our internal speaker series and events.
As our new Media Manager, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Establish and maintain media management policies and workflows for our global post production team.
- Work closely with other operational teams and our third-party suppliers to manage media assets for both DAZN and our Joint Venture production teams.
- Media manage our product storage platforms – helping to maintain, report on and improve this as DAZN grows globally.
- Manage recordings on our Central recording platform.
- Manage and enforce archive policy including naming and metadata conventions across our global and local archives.
- Collect and report on KPI’s relating to storage management, capture platforms and content submissions.
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- Confidence and solid experience of using and managing MAM systems.
- Experience dealing with clients in a post-production environment and being able to communicate technical and non-technical information well.
- Good understanding of asset management and databases.
- Working knowledge of storage technologies and their management.
- Excellent organisational and troubleshooting skills with a keen eye for detail.
- Confidence using a range of PC and Mac software – particularly Excel.
- Good English language skills.
Even better if you have:
- Experience of multi-site post production workflows, and file based delivery technologies (such as Aspera or Signiant).
- Experience using Adobe Premiere editing software.
- Experience working in sport or an interest in it.
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.