What's your new role about?
As a Junior Desktop Support Engineer at DAZN, you will be joining an expanding Global Team located across regions and time zones. Reporting into the Desktop Support Lead for the UK, you will be capable of working independently and alongside other Desktop Service Engineers supporting users with their desktop IT needs.
Your role will involve being the point of reference for IT queries, relating to personal computers and business systems. Also, you will be working closely with other technology teams responsible for Enterprise Systems and Infrastructure within the business.
HERE'S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Handling service requests, incident and problem management for internal users.
- Maintaining user facing infrastructure of desktops, laptops, mobile device and printers.
- Managing supplier relationships for hardware and software purchasing, services and support.
YOU'LL NEED TO HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS
- This role will be perfect for someone with 2-3 years experience in a 2nd line support role.
- Excellent customer care.
- Windows PC engineering experience.
- Experience with macOS.
- Basic networking experience (TCP IP/DNS/DHCP).
- Experience dealing with hardware suppliers.
- Excellent communication to various levels.
IT'D BE GREAT IF YOU HAD THESE TOO
- Experience in knowledge management and/or process management.
- Experience with ServiceNow and Office365.
- Basic understanding of Linux Shell.
Here's a little more about us…
DAZN is a tech-first sport streaming platform that reaches millions of users every week. We are challenging a traditional industry and giving power back to the fans.
This is the perfect place to work if you are passionate about technology and want an opportunity to use your creativity to help grow and scale a global range of IT systems, Infrastructure and IT Services. Our cutting edge technology allows us to stream sports content to millions of concurrent viewers globally across multiple platforms and devices. DAZN’s Cloud based architecture unifies a range of technologies in order to deliver a seamless user experience and support a global user base and company infrastructure.
This is an ambitious project with a fast, scalable release cycle. Imagine a tech start up culture but with the security and backing from a well established content and media agency.
We work in small teams and give our people freedom and autonomy when it comes to the work they produce. If you like solving technical problems then this is the place to be. We have a technology community that is here to help. Want to join the revolution? Learn more about us here: http://media.dazn.com