What's your new role about?
As a Technical Account Manager, you will support the ongoing technical delivery of DAZN, a sports video streaming service, across living room devices (game consoles, connected TVs, set-top boxes, and sticks).
You will be responsible for supporting our product and software development teams, working as the primary point of contact for the delivery to external living room partners.
You will collaborate with internal teams across Product, Engineering, and Business Development on timelines and communications to ensure that business objectives are met and external partner requirements are delivered and approved within the applications.
This role can be based in London or Katowice.
Benefits will depend on your location but will include access to DAZN, an annual performance-related bonus, a family-friendly community, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, the opportunity for flexible working, and access to our internal speaker series and events.
As our new Technical Account Manager, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Act as a liaison between DAZN and external stakeholders, balancing stakeholder relations and DAZN’s time to market.
- Work with the Engineering Team(s) to launch and maintain living room platforms, ensuring business objectives are met and risks are managed.
- Be the administrator of the developer consoles, responsible for the submission and release of updates.
- Drive DAZN’s release technical strategy across living room devices, implementing and documenting best practices throughout the process.
- Support the creation of the new partner on-boarding process, in collaboration with Engineering teams, Product Owners, and Business Development.
- Develop and own KPIs to support release & platform health.
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- Experience in software delivery, preferably in a fast-paced online environment.
- Proven experience leading submissions processes and approvals through partners.
- Experience working with apps on smart TVs or other living room devices (Xbox, PlayStation, Roku, STB's, Chromecast, Fire TV Stick, etc).
- Knowledge of Hardware Manufacture Requirements, inc. Submission Materials.
- Proven experience coordinating and working with multiple internal and external disciplines.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive actions.
Even better if you also have:
- Line management experience.
- Knowledge of end-to-end video delivery technologies.
- Comfortability with data visualisation tools.
- Knowledge of DevOps practices.
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
At part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.