What's your new role about?
As an experienced CRM Manager, you will work within the marketing team to manage all aspects of CRM Strategy planning, operations and deliver on our customer communications strategy. A passionate sports fan with well-rounded knowledge of digital and data-driven marketing, you understand what’s important to fans and how to create game changing multi-channel marketing experiences that resonate with and engage them. Comfortable operating in a fast-moving, commercial environment you’ll deliver a calendar of activity aimed at driving retention and subscriber growth. You will have experience of working within a global organization and will have run successful initiatives for a major brand or sports property either in-house or at an agency.
HERE’S YOUR ROLE BROKEN DOWN (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Lead on CRM Operations, including planning, coordinating, and executing the CRM plans for the Japan markets
- Support in implementing the CRM strategy that encourages innovation and delivers excellent customer experiences throughout the CRM ecosystem
- Provide full analysis and reporting on the performance of our CRM activities and subscription life cycle
- Briefing campaign creative & working alongside editorial team to ensure engaging content in all customer communications
- Assist Head of CRM with optimizing end to end customer journeys and experiences
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Proven success in delivering through-the-line / integrated communications programs that drive measurable commercial impact
- Previous experience working on a: sport, digital, mobile, media, entertainment, lifestyle, or brave FMCG brand.
- Rounded knowledge of digital and traditional media with proven ability in leading creative development
- Proficiency/Familiarity with using Marketing Automation Technology Platforms such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud and tools such as JIRA, Confluence, etc.
- Self-starter with the motivation, commitment, enthusiasm and drive to define clear goals and execute plans to deliver against them
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, and collaborative international environment with a unique culture (we have a start-up mentality whilst being part of a global organization)
- 2 - 3 years’ experience in Google Analytic and/or other web analytic tools (able to define goal and event and create segments etc.)
- Fluency in Japanese and business level in English
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- 4+ years CRM marketing experience
- Degree level (or equivalent) education in related subject
- Experience working in an international environment/global organization
- Experience launching new and innovative digital products & services
- Sports fan/enthusiast
- basic SQL knowledge (able to select data from multiple tables etc.)
- basic understanding on statistic
- Understanding of the Japan media landscape
JAPAN BENEFITS INCLUDE...
- Social security included (Health care insurance, Employee pension scheme, Employment insurance, Labour personal accident insurance)
- Annual Health Exams
- Annual paid leave of 15 days (pro-rated depending on the start date)
- Sick leave up to 7 days pa
- Defined Contribution plan
- Relo club employee benefit package - (access to more than 50,000 services such as discounts in sports clubs, leisure facilities and physical exams)
- Company doctor (monthly inspection of office as well as stress check)
- Discount for every drink in office vending machines
- Free subscription on DAZN
- Access to free tickets for every J-league game and occasionally for other sports
- Paid commuting allowance up to 30,000 yen a month
Here's a little more about us…
HERE’S A BIT MORE ABOUT US
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global media tech company with over 2000 permanent employees and a unique live and on-demand sport streaming service which is active in multiple territories around the world.
Our company is also home to some of the world’s most popular sports websites including Goal.com
, Sporting News and Spox.com
If you were to ask one of our employees what it’s like to work at DAZN you may hear words such as progressive, brave, dynamic, agile and fun. We have a team of intelligent, hard-working individuals who believe in our product and who want to support our common goal: to change the way the world sees sport.
Using world class technological infrastructure and the expertise of the very best talent drawn from the BBC, SKY, ESPN, FIFA, Nike, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Amazon and Now TV to name a few, DAZN is leading the charge to give sports fans around the world access to sport anytime, anywhere.
DAZN is available on nearly every connected device including TVs, smartphones, tablets, PCs and games consoles.
The platform is going through a period of rapid expansion with further new markets to be revealed soon.