What's your new role about?
The PCR Operator role will be primarily responsible for managing the daily operations of the production control room and supporting the production gallery. The role is key in ensuring that DAZN delivers its sporting content to the OTT platform to the highest standards.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Managing incoming and outgoing IP streams.
- Ensuring commentary levels and mixes are to the highest standard
- Coordinating the commentators and completing tests and line-ups
- Assisting production gallery during live events
- Quality Assessment of live audio commentary
- Quality Assessment of transmissions for video and audio faults.
- Coordination of last-minute production changes out of hours
- Escalating issues to internal support teams as well as acting as point of contact for after-hours / on-call local Engineering support.
YOU’LL NEED TO HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS
- Completed studies of audio or video technology
- Interest in broadcast and/or audio
- Experience working in a live pressured environment
- Ability to speak English at business level and conversational Japanese
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD THESE TOO
- Open to changing and new workflows
- Hard working with a drive to improve
- Calm and relaxed under pressure
- High attention to detail
- Ability to focus
- Well Organised
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Honest and open working style
- Problem solver
- Strong communicator
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
At part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.