What's your new role about?
Want to work for the largest Sports OTT? Do you think monetisation, operations across apps, web and connected devices are exciting?
The Platforms role is focused across our Global market to facilitate the growth of our in-app, web and video revenue. You will have the most sophisticated tools to deliver this across GAM, Admob, Mopub, Facebook and a lot more. You will be pivotal in discussing the growth of the platform with our French team to gather understanding and have a great push to develop our product. Your role will encompass account management, analytics and product development.
Benefits include 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), private medical insurance, life Assurance, pension contributions up to 5%, access to learning portal, training and development and more.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Responsible for managing existing accounts across our Media properties, ensure the highest possible renewal rate of those accounts.
- Prepare, schedule and deliver online demonstrations or in rare circumstances face to face meetings with a large organisation
- Proactively price, negotiate and close contracts with our digital clients and confirm their media spend.
- Work with Product, Design, Support, Project Management and other teams to build the proof of concept solutions, media solution and sales projects.
- Ensure that all customers continue to be satisfied with a high standard of customer service, ensure that customer’s requirements, expectations and complaints are properly communicated to the appropriate DAZN team and follow-up on their satisfactory resolution.
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Minimum 1 of a year of experience in digital media as an account manager or Ad Operations.
- A team player must be able to work hand-in-hand with other departments (Marketing, Sales Engineering, Product Management…);
- Good oral and written communication skills, assertive and persuasive telephone manner
- Ability to build successful relationships with clients and colleagues;
- *Another European language a plus
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Ability to fit and work within a small team;
- Capacity to take initiatives and work autonomously
- Department: Media – Platforms
- Internal Job Title: Platforms Advertising Operations Manager - Ops
- Reports To (title): Head of Platforms
- Career Level: CL3
- Country and Location: Hammersmith, London
- Hours of Work: Mon - Fri 37.5
- Line Management Responsibility: No
UK BENEFITS INCLUDE…
- Benefits include 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), private medical insurance, life Assurance and pension contributions up to 5%.
- And there’s more…… you’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme.
*Please Note - some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.
Here's a little more about us…
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global media tech company with over 2000 permanent employees and a unique live and on-demand sport streaming service which is active in multiple territories around the world.
Our company is also home to some of the world’s most popular sports websites including Goal.com
, Sporting News and Spox.com
If you were to ask one of our employees what it’s like to work at DAZN you may hear words such as progressive, brave, dynamic, agile and fun. We have a team of intelligent, hard-working individuals who believe in our product and who want to support our common goal: to change the way the world sees sport.
Using world class technological infrastructure and the expertise of the very best talent drawn from the BBC, SKY, ESPN, FIFA, Nike, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Amazon and Now TV to name a few, DAZN is leading the charge to give sports fans around the world access to sport anytime, anywhere.
DAZN is available on nearly every connected device including TVs, smartphones, tablets, PCs and games consoles.
The platform is going through a period of rapid expansion with further new markets to be revealed soon.