What's your new role about?
As a CRM Ops Specialist, your role involves facilitating BAU support across department for customer acquisition, retention & winback, and to drive growth and revenue across the business.
With your background in Mar-Tech platforms and your love for tech & sports, you will get the chance to explore opportunities in various tools & tech stacks, including Worlds #1 CRM Platform – SFMC, #1Customer Engagement Platform Urban Airship, to bring ideas to life. As DAZN is a truly data driven environment, you will get an opportunity to work with various teams to onboard collaborative projects. Meaning, on a frequent basis you will be liaising with local markets, product, CS and tech teams around the world and work towards a common goal.
If you want to implement your own effective ideas and strategies within a state-of-the art CRM environment - this might just be the perfect role for you.
As our new CRM Ops Specialist, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Facilitate BAU support across department and work closely with executives for evaluation and execution of BAU
- Build, audit and organize the process, work-flow and training documents
- Define and implement new approach to improve the BAU
- Implement relevant & timely customer communication strategy and optimize
- Setups and integrations of tools
- Deliver administrative support where needed
- Evaluation and execution of the BAU
- Front-end template development and advise on the best practice
- Auditing and reporting to the relevant stakeholders as per the set standards
- Ensuring the delivery of best practice campaigns across markets
- Understand and use marketing automation systems to support wider business needs
- Enhance the learning and training curve
- Manage the team and BAU in the absence of lead
- Meet the defined SLAs in terms of accuracy, utilization and response as per the set standards
- Designing - Assisting in the development of creative assets for digital acquisition and email campaigns
- Optimizing and providing post-campaign reports and analysis
- Work with internal teams/counterparts to ensure that campaigns launch on time and the issues troubleshot successfully
- Staying informed on industry trends, the competitive landscape and new technologies influencing email marketing. Identifying trends and opportunities, as well as translating analysis into actionable plans
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
Even better if you have:
Here's a little more about us…
Department: 77-395 - Marketing - Retention
Job Title: CRM Ops Senior Specialist
Reports to (title): Team Lead
Career Level: CL1
Location: Mangalore, India
Hours of Work: 9 hours, 5 days in a week
Line Management Responsibility: No
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.