What's your new role about?
DAZN delivers the best live football and the widest variety of sports broadcasts to living rooms and mobile devices of sports fans all over the world.
As a social event manager, you will be part of our Social Interaction team and have an essential role in coordinating and helping to manage engagement with fans during Sports events.
This role requires understanding and proficiency in various sports types, excellent administrative and communication capabilities, and knowledge and experience in sports fan engagement.
As our new Social Event Manager , you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Set and coordinate social sports events worldwide
- Be responsible for social events and verify team readiness (technical and non-technical)
- Utilize your sports knowledge to help engage users
- Create an event summary to help gain an understanding of the audience engagement performance
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- Experience in coordinating projects or events
- Sports knowledge proficiency including knowledge in a variety of sports types
- Experience in content and in social media
- Experience in managing social channels or forums
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Ability and will to work flexibly around sports events (weekends and evenings)
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluent English
Even better if you have:
- Experience in TV/broadcast production
- Experience in managing projects in TV, Broadcast, or technology company
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. We are supported by our talented Employee Resource Group communities: proud@DAZN, women@DAZN, disability@DAZN and ParentZONE.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.