What's your new role about?
Are you interested in helping change and shape the way customers watch live sport? Are you passionate about broadcast production? If so, then our Broadcast Production Engineering roles could be the perfect next step for you!
Use your passion for live television, broadcast production and IP based media technology mixed with your knowledge of broadcast systems, production systems, contribution and distribution technology in a new team. This is a great chance to build upon your skills in a production environment focused on IP based delivery.
You will have the opportunity to provide engineering support during the planning and delivery of production broadcast events. Working with multiple teams, you will be fundamental to the success of live DAZN productions; setting up systems, guiding production operation staff and guaranteeing gallery events. You will have the end to end visibility from acquisition to delivery of the health of the systems and signals during the events, reacting to and coordinating the teams through any issues in the exciting live production environment.
Take your experience and passion for Broadcast technology to the next level in our Broadcast Production Engineering team!
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Technical planning of production events with all associated teams
- Setting up of the production resources and guiding staff through live operations to achieve a high standard of production and output
- Monitoring the global acquisition and distribution of signals across our multicast network
- Ensure integration between galleries and post-production infrastructure is guaranteed: file transfer orchestration monitoring and storage management
- Maintaining production resources through preventative maintenance and change schedules
- Ensuring documentation is provided, up to date and created where necessary
YOU’LL NEED TO HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS
- Keeping calm under pressure, clear communication, quick thinking and resolving issues
- Broadcast production equipment knowledge; routers, vision mixers, sound mixers, graphics, record and replay systems
- Customer service orientation
- Methodical approach to troubleshooting and root cause analysis
- Experience in post-production environments and third-party integration
- Ability to work anti-social hours
NOT ESSENTIAL, BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Live broadcast signal acquisition, production and live streaming knowledge
- Live event experience
- Ticketing system experience and support task organisation
- Server maintenance and support
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life.
We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. There are no limits to what we can achieve. So, if you want to push boundaries and change the world, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry, and we're not going to stop.
Because for us, it's all about Limitless Ambition - never settling, always restless, always wanting more for our customers. We're growing fast and have made a big impact so far, and that's just the beginning. There's so much we can do. Working with us is exciting, empowering and truly global.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to succeed at DAZN. Come and join our team
DAZN – who we are and what we do:
- Headquartered in the UK
- 2,800 employees in over 24 countries.
- We are home to DAZN – the largest, fastest-growing global sports streaming service
- DAZN is live in Spain, Italy, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Brazil, the USA, Canada, and Japan.
- We guarantee affordable access on all devices including TVs, smartphones, tablets, games consoles and PCs
- We work across every aspect from broadcast planning & production through to content distribution & commercialisation
- We run some of the world's most popular sports sites, including Goal, Sporting News and Spox.