What's your new role about?
DAZN Spain is looking for a Mid-Weight Brand Designer with a passion for sport. DAZN Spain has a wealth of premium sports rights including La Liga, Moto GP, F1, Champions League, Eurobasket, WTA, Boxing to name a few. The in-house creative team services and supports internal stakeholders to promote these top tier rights.
Working as part of the Spanish creative team you will translate marketing, content and promotional briefs to create visually stunning work that tell stories that cut through, build our brand and drive business performance. The department is a mix of Creatives, Designers and Production staff. You should be visually inventive, organised and motivated and be keen to learn every day, love working with people and articulating your own ideas.
This is truly an exciting position that covers a broad range of projects – these include; working on design solutions for the DAZN master brand, 360 marketing campaigns, title sequence and identity for a DAZN Originals documentaries, design and on-screen packaging for programming and social, Key art and design around live sports events.
This role will be based in our Madrid office. Benefits include access to DAZN, annual performance-related bonus, medical insurance fully funded by the company provided by Cigna (including access to a medical chart, premium hospitals and a reimbursement policy), Cobee flexible compensation card: 180€ every month to be used on a range of social benefits, refer a friend scheme, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, opportunity for hybrid working and access to our internal speaker series and events.
Please note, our Talent Acquisition team and some Hiring teams are based in the UK so parts of the recruitment process will be in English. Please also upload your resume in English, thanks!
As our new Mid Weight Brand Designer, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Design digital assets - web banners, email headers, social assets, partner assets, corporate presentation etc.
- Build and deliver simple 2D motion design elements
- Work alongside creative colleagues/stakeholder to interpret briefs and to create the best work
- Follow brand guidelines and tone of voice
- Juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to think across different media – Digital, Print, Corporate
- Work to formal and informal creative briefs
- Take onboard feedback and translate that into your work
- Ensure your work is editorially accurate and technically compliant
- Be self-confident, flexible, motivated and a good communicator
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- 4+ years working at highly respected broadcaster and/or creative agency
- Spanish and English language skills, both verbal and written
- Strong portfolio of work showing creative invention
- Expert at Adobe Creative suite, After effects, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and tools like sketch, etc.
- Great understanding of typography and composition
- A good understanding of digital products and interactive entertainment
- Proven ability to multi-task and problem solve in a fast-paced environment
Even better if you have:
- Experience working with localisation in a global capacity
- Experience working on sports content
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. We are supported by our talented Employee Resource Group communities: proud@DAZN, women@DAZN, disability@DAZN and ParentZONE.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.