What's your new role about?
DAZN is a tech-first sport streaming platform that reaches millions of users every week. We are challenging a traditional industry and giving power back to the fans. Our new Hyderabad tech hub will be the engine that drives us forward to the future. We’re pushing boundaries and doing things no-one has done before. Here, you have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen - to make a difference for our customers. When you join DAZN you will work on projects that impact millions of lives thanks to your critical contributions to our global products
If you want to work proactively, take initiative, and have the autonomy to work on new, fun ways to engage talent then the DAZN Talent team could be the place for you! As our brand ambassador, you’ll partner with collaborative stakeholders alongside a supportive Global Talent Acquisition team to help you meet business goals and provide the best possible candidate experience to our future talent.
Join us in India’s beautiful “City of Pearls” and bring your ambition to life.
You’ll be joining a global Talent Acquisition Team distributed across the UK, EU, and Japan and of course a local community of people with various backgrounds, who are all open to share and learn from each other.
At DAZN, we value equality, diversity and building an environment where everyone can contribute and have their voices heard. If you like the sound of helping DAZN on our global journey and gaining some valuable experience across new and exciting business areas in return, then we would love to hear from you!
As a TA Lead, you’ll partner with collaborative stakeholders and senior management to work with your direct reports to meet business goals and provide the best possible candidate experience to our future talent. As a team lead, you will support and motivate your team, and work with the TA leadership team to implement new projects and process improvements .
Your in-house recruitment experience, leadership skills and commercial intelligence will help you to build strong partnerships across our teams in (main location or locations)as you become subject matter expert and lead point of contact in all things recruitment. We are expanding across many different areas, so every day at DAZN will bring variety and insight into interesting areas.
Benefits will depend on your location but will include access to DAZN, an annual performance related bonus, family friendly community, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, opportunity for flexible working, and access to our internal speaker series and events.
As our new Talent Acquisition Lead, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Lead a team of Talent Acquisition Partners with responsibility over team development, delivery, and people management
- Take ownership of delivery of recruitment goals for specific business areas and project manage hiring plans / high volume growth strategies supporting your team to deliver
- Plan and execute recruitment strategies to maximise direct hires, including recruitment for senior/director level roles
- Partner with hiring managers and stakeholders guiding them through the hiring journey and advising them on best practice, including interview management and candidate communication
- Support DAZN’s Diversity, Equity and Inclusion strategy through inclusive recruitment practises
- Champion the delivery of a best-in-class candidate experience
- Collaborate with Talent Acquisition leadership team to deliver projects and process improvements
- Work closely with People Partners and senior management across your dedicated business areas to plan headcount strategies and use data to report on delivery
- Effectively partner with and manage external specialist agencies
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- Extensive recruitment experience within Technology
- Senior level in-house recruitment experience working directly with hiring managers and stakeholders
- Experience managing / mentoring talent acquisition team members
- Solutions orientation and confidence in prioritising and multi-tasking to meet business hiring goals
- Candidate focus, evidence of providing a best-in-class candidate experience
- Experience creating and delivering hiring strategies across a fast-paced, international, and evolving business
- Proven success directly sourcing and adopting creative approaches to build candidate pipelines, using specialist sourcing tools and social media strategies
- Data driven approach and mindset, with experience presenting recruitment data to stakeholders
- Advanced language skills in English
Even better if you have:
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (we use Lever)
- Experience supporting hiring processes for internal candidates
- Experience working in a fast paced, dynamic environment, dealing with large volumes of candidates
- Experience delivering process improvement or additional recruitment projects
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. We are supported by our talented Employee Resource Group communities: proud@DAZN, women@DAZN, disability@DAZN and ParentZONE.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.