What's your new role about?
Do you like the pride of being at the front line of the support team - then you are meant to be here!
If you want to be a pro and you are set to own the responsibility of supporting variety of systems - this might just be the perfect role for you.
With your background in system administration and customer handling, you will get the chance to acquire expertise in world class systems in this era. Service Desk is DAZN’s first line support team for its employees and is an integral part of system administration. On a day to day basis, you will interact with a lot of people within the business supporting them on their enquiries, managing system access as well as troubleshoot and resolve any issues within your remit.
How will you stand out to us?
· Knowledge in System Administration, automation.
· Excellent in English language – verbal and written
... the rest we can teach you with your hunger to make an impact.
ABOUT YOUR ROLE
- A Service Desk Senior Analyst is the first point of contact for managing the continual flow of incidents, requests, knowledge and information for all of DAZN’s products and services.
- The role is also a point of escalation for the Service Desk Analyst for both technical and management issues therefore you will need an in-depth understanding of the products that you are supporting and service management framework principles and processes.
- The role of Senior Service Desk Analyst is critical to keeping all our systems up to date and running and to support the services of the business.
- A career as a Senior Service Desk Analyst requires dedication to continuing education, as technology is constantly changing, and it is necessary to invest time and effort to stay current.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Collaborate with people and achieve the vision set for the team and the business.
- Assist Team leaders in on-boarding new systems to Service Desk.
- Provide training/refreshers to analysts on systems on-boarded and create world class documentations on SharePoint.
- Monitor workflow and respond to enquiries via email, chat, tickets and community
- Assist analysts on any tasks that need your guidance.
- Troubleshoot isolated issues.
- Escalate and engage technical teams swiftly if the issue is out of your scope.
- Manage user activation and deactivation. Understanding the permissions required for each designation and applying those on the account.
- Manage system configuration.
- Meeting the process quality standards - to make sure that the customer receives best services by maintaining the company quality standards.
- Effective maintenance of records - Understanding the importance of reports and ensuring reporting and other data are maintained with accuracy and quality.
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- A university or college qualification in computer services, information technology systems, or computer programming.
- Experience in system administration.
- Ability to understand and read between the lines of the customers query.
- Email etiquettes
- Patience, attentiveness and adaptive to change.
- Good time management skills, adhering to the schedules, managing activities based on priority.
- Experience in working on Office 365 apps
- Documentation - to document the process in word, PowerPoint or any other sources for business reference.
- Presentation and speaking skills - to speak over the call and to be a part of workshops.
- Must be able to work in shifts which will include weekends, public holidays and overnights.
- Minimum 10mbps broadband connectivity that enables working from home effectively.
NOT ESSENTIAL, BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Sports knowledge.
- Experience in working on ServiceNow, Atlassian apps (Jira, Confluence).
- Knowledge in programming language, scripting.
- An ITIL qualification is preferable but not essential.
Here's a little more about us…
Internal Job Title: Senior Analyst – Service Desk
Reports To (title): Team Leader – Service Desk
Location: India (Mangalore)
Hours of Work: 24/7 process - 9 hours shift pattern - 2 weekly offs
Line Management Responsibility: No
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. There are no limits to what we can achieve. So if you want to push boundaries and change the world, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
Because for us, it's all about Limitless Ambition - never settling, always restless, always wanting more for our customers. We're growing fast and have made a big impact so far, and that's just the beginning. There's so much we can do. Working with us is exciting, empowering and truly global.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to succeed at DAZN. Come and join our team.
Who we are and what we do:
- Headquartered in the UK
- 2,800 employees in over 24 countries
- Home to DAZN – the largest, fastest-growing global sports streaming service live in Austria, Brazil, Canada, Germany, Italy, Japan, Spain, Switzerland and the United States
- In 2020, we will dramatically increase our presence, expanding to more than 200 countries and territories.
- Guarantee affordable access on all devices including TVs, smartphones, tablets, games consoles and PCs
- Work across every aspect from broadcast planning & production through to content distribution and commercialisation
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality, diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing the best people across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities.