What's your new role about?
We are looking for a dedicated Content Coordinator (m/f/d) who will be responsible for the quality and visibility of our amazing sports content. As our Content Coordinator (m/f/d), you take care of DAZN’s content publication and presentation in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland.
In this newly created role, you’ll use your fluent written and verbal language skills, as well as your high-level sports knowledge to become a pivotal contact within our fast-paced and dynamic production and content hub.
You will collaborate with teams across Production, Planning, Off Platform, Product, Creative, Operations, and Marketing to define and manage a variety of work streams that will form the sound foundations for the content that is visible on the product.
You should be open to work flexibly in line with live sporting events across a range of time zones.
The Content Coordinator (m/f/d) will report to the DAZN Chief Editor DACH. In cooperation with the CMS team of permanent and part-time employees, you guarantee the best experience for our users! Most importantly you are the one that makes our content visible.
Benefits include access to DAZN, 30 days’ annual leave, annual performance-related bonus, pension contributions up to 3%, family-friendly community, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, opportunities for flexible working, and access to our internal speaker series and events.
As our new Content Coordinator (m/f/d) you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Preplan based on the DAZN sports schedule to ensure all upcoming events are added to the tournament calendar using our third-party system
- Support the Chief Editor in curating the content and quality control checks on content & rail positions, tile layout, imagery, and synopsis for all events
- Manage and source translations, tournaments and sports with local editors and ensure that they are uploaded to our centrally managed database
- Ensure the terms used on the product for sports, teams and competitions are correctly translated and relevant to their market
- Monitor an internal script for discrepancies that could cause impact for a sporting event
You’ll be set up for success in this role if you have:
- The availability to work according to the flexible work schedule that is dictated by live sports events (including evenings and weekends)
- An understanding and interest in a wide range of sports with high levels of sports knowledge
- Excellent German skills that will help you correct the spelling and grammar on business and customer platforms
- Fluent written and verbal language skills in English for global communication
- Organisation skills and if you are efficient at maintaining documentation and systems
- The ability to communicate clearly and concisely with multiple teams on all levels
Even better if you have:
- An understanding of live streaming, content management and video editing systems
- Experience using Microsoft tools (Teams, Outlook, Excel)
- Experience in managing or working with 3rd party partners and suppliers
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
At part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.