What's your new role about?
Want to help plan one of the biggest sports networks on the planet?
Do you want to help us grow DAZN Content Planning? As we expand across the world you will handle multiple live and non-live events and programmes in multiple territories.
This is the new frontier in planning live and non-live sports content and it’s only going to become busier!
Benefits include 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), private medical insurance, life Assurance, pension contributions up to 5%, access to learning portal, training and development and more.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- As a Senior Planner with DAZN you will be responsible for the management of the content powering our next-generation streaming video product and our commercial and residential linear channels; setting the bar for what consumers expect across web, TV and mobile platforms from around the world.
- You will be talented and diligent with a an eye for detail and strong organisational skills. You will have experience of scheduling for broadcast in either a linear or non-linear environment.
- Experience of planning for a non-linear environment will be a distinct advantage. Ideally you will have experience working with Sports content, although candidates with experience in other genres will be considered.
- You also should be able to deal with performance data and work with the teams to prepare analysis and performance reporting.
- You will communicate with and help to manage which events we schedule onto our platform, working with Marketing, Commercial, Production and Operational teams to ensure that all factors relating to our broadcast output are considered and play a pivotal role in determining what content is played out to our subscriber base.
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Experience of planning in a linear and non-linear environment, preferably with sport
- Cool under pressure and able to handle multiple tasks quickly and accurately
- Capable of interpreting programme and event data and understanding viewing trends
- Ability to work both as part of a team as well as take individual responsibility and work remotely
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- More than one language would be great
- Experience of the OTT and linear landscape
- Experience using Mediagenix WON
- 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), single cover Aviva Private medical insurance*, Life Assurance (4x annual salary), matching pension contributions up to 5%, Travel Loan, Cycle to Work Scheme* and more.
- And there’s more…… you’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme.
- *Please Note - some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.
- Department: Operations
- Internal Job Title: Senior Planner
- Reports To (title): Head of Content Planning
- Career Level: 3
- Country and Location: Hammersmith, UK
- Hours of Work: 37.5
- Line Management Responsibility: No