What's your new role about?
As a Senior Product Manager for Partnership Billing & Provisioning you will define, design and continuously improve winning integrations and enablers to supercharge DAZNs global growth through partnerships with Telco, ISP and Pay TV partnerships - for example, add DAZN to your mobile phone or pay TV bill.
You will own a product roadmap for partnership billing, prioritised to ensure DAZN maximises its subscriber and revenue growth, lead development teams in an Agile environment and collaborate closely with external partners and DAZN colleagues in business development, marketing, tech, product and legal to ensure capabilities and solutions are well designed, communicated and implemented with partners all over the world.
You will be highly analytical, resourceful, customer-focused and team-orientated with an ability to work independently under time constraints meet critical deadlines. Your proven track record in taking end-to-end ownership and successfully delivering results will allow you to thrive in our fast-paced and dynamic business environment.
DAZN is the world’s leading Sports Broadcasting OTT company and is already a major player in 9 key markets. This role presents an exciting opportunity for a high performing individual to help DAZN reach new audiences with solutions that make a real difference to the customers experience and DAZNs bottom line.
Benefits include 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), private medical insurance, life Assurance, pension contributions up to 5%, access to learning portal, training and development and more.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
· Assume technical leadership for a partnership billing product roadmap, prioritised by revenue and subscriber growth, by partnering with key stakeholders to help define the product vision, strategy and supporting metrics required to deliver and enhance best in class partnership/billing integrations.
· Lead development teams to build partnership billing enablers and integrations and continue to iterate to the most seamless customer experience. You’ll also train & coach colleagues from different departments such as business development, partnership implementation, marketing and operations on these capabilities.
· Collaborate with technical, marketing, commercial and legal teams to represent the business with operator partners.
· Engage with partners to discuss technical concepts and alternatives, manage trade-offs and evaluate new ideas.
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
· Proven track record defining, shipping and improving product with the capacity to acquire new technology concepts quickly
· Strong requirement composition skills, with experience writing User Stories and Acceptance Criteria in an Agile environment
· Customer obsessed; ensuring customer-centricity at the heart of every solution
· Quality delivery & solution-based strengths in problem solving and issue-resolution
· Ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment with good attention to detail
· Strong stakeholder management, influencing and communication skills; written and verbal. The ability to explain rationale behind choices as well at technical concepts to non-technical audience is key.
· Process improvement: demonstrable experience in taking manual tasks and automating them, simplifying processes for both internal and external stakeholders, improving processes and managing change
· Data-driven analysis: proven experience of analysing and using data to make key product decisions e.g. as evidence to prioritise bugs and/or new features.
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
· Proven track record delivering partnership solutions with leading Mobile Carrier, Pay TV and ISP operators
· Evidence of managing 3rd party partners and suppliers, ideally including telco partners or API providers
· Experience working with APIs both in terms of developing an API internally & integrating with a partner’s one
· Proven record of having managed large-scale product implementations
· Interest in sport
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life.
We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. There are no limits to what we can achieve. So, if you want to push boundaries and change the world, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry, and we're not going to stop.
Because for us, it's all about Limitless Ambition - never settling, always restless, always wanting more for our customers. We're growing fast and have made a big impact so far, and that's just the beginning. There's so much we can do. Working with us is exciting, empowering and truly global.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to succeed at DAZN. Come and join our team
DAZN – who we are and what we do:
- Headquartered in the UK
- 2,800 employees in over 24 countries.
- We are home to DAZN – the largest, fastest-growing global sports streaming service
- DAZN is live in Spain, Italy, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Brazil, the USA, Canada, and Japan.
- We guarantee affordable access on all devices including TVs, smartphones, tablets, games consoles and PCs
- We work across every aspect from broadcast planning & production through to content distribution & commercialisation
- We run some of the world's most popular sports sites, including Goal, Sporting News and Spox.