What's your new role about?
We are looking for a Lead Editor with an absolute passion for sport.
DAZN Creative is an internal creative agency born within DAZN - the world’s largest OTT sports broadcaster. We are built to serve the brand without distraction, and we’re driven by meaningful creative built on authentic sporting insight.
We need great creative minds who live, breathe and get the space we’re playing in to grow our team. Our creative arm is made up of a mixture of agency, broadcast and design studio experience and works on everything from Ad Campaigns to Internal Comms, Promos, CSR, Ambassador Partnerships and Original Content. We get to work with the biggest sporting events, rights holders and athletes in the world but we also like working with the smaller ones.
We are looking for a Lead Editor Responsible for leading the production of all short form edits commissioned by internal stakeholders of DAZN.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Editing and leading the production of all short form edits commissioned by stakeholders of DAZN.
- Lead our editors to understand the DAZN brand TOV and align to the creative direction set by the CD.
- Interpreting creative direction and client feedback into the edit.
- General oversight of the workload, to deliver on brief (with support of Producers).
- Meet with clients to discuss creative ideas and feedback.
- Lead and mentor team of editors with a hands-on approach and continue to edit from time to time.
- Leading online sessions as required.
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Passionate and knowledgeable about sport
- 5 plus years’ experience working in an agency or internal creative dept as a Senior Editor working across short form content.
- Expert in Adobe Premier editing software
- Track record of work focused on building deep and meaningful connections with customers/audience
- Willing to support and mentor junior members of the team
UK BENEFITS INCLUDE…
- 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years)
- Single cover Aviva Private medical insurance*
- Life Assurance (4x annual salary)
- Matching pension contributions up to 5%
- Travel Loan
- Cycle to Work Scheme and more.
- You’ll also have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme.
- Department: DAZN Creative
- Internal Job Title: Lead Editor
- Reports To (title): Creative Director
- Career Level: CL3
- Country and Location: Hammersmith (UK)
- Hours of Work: Mon-Fri (09:00—18:00)
- Line Management Responsibility: Yes