What's your new role about?
Become part of DAZN and work with the biggest talents and publishers!
As our Publishing Intern at DAZN, you will be responsible for supporting our publishing & talent partnership activities. This role is a key liaison for communication and reporting activities between our account managers and partners.
You will have the opportunity to create exciting marketing assets around the sports programming we offer. Join us and gain experience in the company that is changing the game and shaping the future of global digital sports media and broadcasting.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Reporting and communicating between different teams and areas of the business
- Creating and coordinating marketing assets for our VoD content
- Sharing and developing ideas for talents and publishers
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Fluent in German and English written and spoken
- Keen interest in sports
- Good organisation and communication skills
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Experience of working under pressure and in shift work / flexible working hours
- Experience of planning and creating non-live content
- Department: DAZN DACH - Publishing
- Reports To (title): Head of 360 Publisher DACH
- Career Level: CL1
- Country and Location: Ismaning, Germany
- Hours of Work: 40
Here's a little more about us…
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global media tech company with over 2500 permanent employees and a unique live and on-demand sport streaming service which is active in multiple territories around the world.
Our company is also home to some of the world’s most popular sports websites including Goal.com
, Sporting News and Spox.com
If you were to ask one of our employees what it’s like to work at DAZN you may hear words such as progressive, brave, dynamic, agile and fun. We have a team of intelligent, hard-working individuals who believe in our product and who want to support our common goal: to change the way the world sees sport.
Using world class technological infrastructure and the expertise of the very best talent drawn from the BBC, SKY, ESPN, FIFA, Nike, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Amazon and Now TV to name a few, DAZN is leading the charge to give sports fans around the world access to sport anytime, anywhere.
DAZN is available on nearly every connected device including TVs, smartphones, tablets, PCs and games consoles.
The platform is going through a period of rapid expansion with further new markets to be revealed soon.