What's your new role about?
We are looking for a Broadcast Services Delivery Manager to aid the business in understanding our incidents and importantly, to help drive change and improvements to our broadcast services, both existing and those being onboarded into our fast-paced sports environment.
With the large amount of sport being broadcast by DAZN we encounter a number of incidents that affect our broadcasts. Your role will focus on root cause analysis ensuring our reporting information is accurate and ensuring that we are able to demonstrate continual improvement
You will have a keen investigative sense and proven ability to get to the bottom of sometimes complex issues. They will then be able to make recommendations for improvements to process, operations and technology.
Our live reporting is the back-bone to our incident management. AS the Broadcast Services Delivery Manager you will own this process and develop it to meet the business needs.
The right character will enable the candidate to manage sometimes challenging conversations with supplier and internal teams in a constructive and positive manner.
An analytical approach will enable the role to demonstrate trends and key performance data.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Review daily reports and lead key internal meetings
- Coordinate the investigations between teams
- Create detailed incident reports and show continual improvement in our reporting
- Identifying key KPIs to drive improvement and change
- Maintain the broadcast services Risk Register
- Onboarding of new Suppliers and Services
- Ensure Suppliers maintain contractual commitments and SLA’s
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Experience with incident investigation and root cause analysis in a broadcast environment
- Ability to understand broadcast and broadcast workflows
- Strong written communication skills and ability to explain incidents to a varied audience
- Experience in Power BI or similar reporting
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Ability to manage challenging conversations around faults
- IP experience
- Presentation experience
- Department: Broadcast Services
- Reports To (title): Head of Broadcast Services
- Career Level: CL3
- Country and Location: Leeds - UK
- Hours of Work: TBC – possible shift
- Line Management Responsibility: No
UK BENEFITS INCLUDE…
- 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years)
- Single cover Aviva Private medical insurance*
- Life Assurance (4x annual salary)
- Matching pension contributions up to 5%
- Travel Loan
- Cycle to Work Scheme and more.
- You’ll also have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme.