What's your new role about?
As a Salesforce Test Engineer at DAZN, you will be part of a dynamic (brand new) team, that will have a vital position in understanding business needs and collaborating with technology stakeholders to deliver high quality solutions ensuring quality.
This job is a great opportunity to become hands-on shaping the organisation’s Salesforce roadmap which will play a key part in DAZN's rapid global expansion. You will have opportunities to grow your career and will be involved in projects in different areas throughout our Global Organisation.
To be successful in this role, you should have strong Salesforce experience and QA / Testing experience. You will need to be dynamic and flexible and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
HERE’S YOUR ROLE BROKEN DOWN (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- You will, in collaboration with key stakeholders, provide technical/functional assistance in identifying, evaluating and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet user requirements
- Understand, capture and communicate business direction, challenges and requirements
- Participate in solution discussion. Evaluate and propose solution approaches
- Support business process change
- Test all solution aspects including, but not limited to acceptance, security, performance, integration
- Deliver business solutions that include technology implementations and/or adaptations
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Good experience of 5 years in the IT field across the full System Development Lifecycle, covering but not limited to: Well-developed analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills, leveraging both logic and creativity
- Experience as a QA engineer/ Test Engineer
- Extensive knowledge of Salesforce
- Strong experience Creating & executing of test plans, test cases and test scripts
- Experience with automation testing tools like, Selenium, AssureClick or QPT
- Solid experience in systems analysis and Creating Solution Designs
- Strong troubleshooting skills; ability to identify patterns and generate ideas
- Teamwork & Collaboration – Working collaboratively with a group of people to accomplish a task or achieve a goal.
- Planning & Organisation - Ability to set priorities, goals and time tables to achieve maximum productivity
- Drive & Energy - Self–motivated and driven to succeed, focused on results and passionate about the job
- Communicating with impact - Displays the ability to present information to a high standard using a variety of written, verbal and presentation techniques.
- Strengths in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD THESE DESIRABLES TOO
- Experience in IT projects involving multiple parties - documenting business requirements and writing technical specifications
- Demonstrable track record of business analysis, including product backlog and version control management
- Working experience of requirements capture/modelling methods such as User Stories, Use Cases and Process Maps
- Understanding Agile and Waterfall Methodologies
- Experience working in the Broadcasting industry
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN we're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry, and we're not going to stop.
We're growing fast and have made a big impact so far, and that's just the beginning. There's so much we can do. Working with us is exciting, empowering and truly global.
DAZN – who we are and what we do:
* Headquartered in the UK with 2,200 employees located in over 25 countries
* Home to DAZN – the largest, fastest-growing global sports streaming service live in over 200 countries and territories. You can subscribe to our global service at www.dazn.com
* We guarantee affordable access on most connected devices including smart TVs, set-top boxes, streaming sticks, smartphones, tablets, PCs and game consoles
* We work across every aspect of the way fans engage with sports; from production, through to content distribution and commercialisation.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality, diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing the best people across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. We would actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.